A Tiny Shy Fish...2nd Of "the Days After"

Woke up late😨.

Found a decent place.

Found competition at work already💀.

Heard from local fisherman's report on last week competition's success right there🤐...

Almost 5 hours, dug 5 holes found 5 items...And the sand is yet to come...

Can You guess how much I love the summer season?🙄

End of the story for today...

IMG_20200516_132525.jpg

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

You much hunt far out deep with so few of targets. Same here, further out the less... but better targets. Nice save on the Gold!

Bad moment for trenches and holes right now...I'm waiting the next week to check again after some wind movement...Crossed fingers🙂

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 10:35 AM, Skullgolddiver said:

Bad moment for trenches and holes right now...I'm waiting the next week to check again after some wind movement...Crossed fingers🙂

Like me, I give spots a few weeks then go back. The only way to find out is do the trip deep. I have friends that walk to the beach and say, look at this and this does not look good ..........then leave. Nothing can replace getting wet... foot work and recon..Way to stay on it...Good Luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Like me, I give spots a few weeks then go back. The only way to find out is do the trip deep. I have friends that walk to the beach and say, look at this and this does not look good ..........then leave. Nothing can replace getting wet... foot work and recon..Way to stay on it...Good Luck!

Especially cause water and wetsand are different games😉

• Like 1