Sign in to follow this  
mn90403

Wanted Lower Shaft For GPZ Coil

I would like to buy a lower complete shaft.

31 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

I would like to buy a lower complete shaft.

me too 🙂

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RickUK
      As the title suggests i am after one of the chest harness's for the TDI Pro that was made by Jimmy Sierra,alas i missed the opportunity to buy one when he had his closing down sale.
      Its a very slim chance that i will locate one but always worth a try,i am of course open for other suggestions and other makes but not aware of other specific chest harness's for the TDI Pro.
      If anyone has one or can direct me in the right direct or even a alternative option it would be most welcome.
      Many thanks
    • By Goldgetter
      Looking to buy a booster to run a dual speaker setup.
    • By Motherlode Mike
      My 14” Zed coil went bad. I think water got inside. Looking to buy any size or make of GPZ Coil. 
    • By WesD
      Looking for a gpx handle with a good ground balance button. I only need the green swx to be in good shape. My sdc2300 button popped off, and I believe the switch is the same.
      Let me know what ya have. Thanks!
    • By afreakofnature
      I am looking for an Excalibur Battery Pod that still has the cap too.  It does not matter if its a 1000, II, or off market, or if it takes AA (water resistant) or battery pack (waterproof).  I don’t need the innards just the pod and cap.  My pod broke and I only use AA batteries now so I have all the innards.  Let me know what you got and how much with shipping to FL.  Thanks!
    • By calabash digger
      I need another underwater detector...