2nd Quarter More Was Scored

Went to the same location where I had 42 quarters. I used the same settings, but this time I swung the Samurai sword 15" coil. I had a bit more time today (11:20-1:20), but the humidity was really oppressive. No mosquitoes this time because they don't even want to be out in the Florida heat!

I believe 55 quarters is a first for me in 2 hours. If I were not the one going up and down all those times, I would not believe these coins all came from 2 hours of detecting. Most were within the first few inches, so they were a quick dig. With all the stuff dug, that is an average of about 1 item a minute. I think I know what I can save up for...knee replacemnts!

I left a scad of dimes in the ground, so there are still plenty of targets for my friend. 😁

The bracelet was a STRONG 9-10. It looked amazing coming out of the ground, but it was not silver. There was also an iPod Nano, but my son snagged it in hopes of cleaning it up.

Now, time to focus on the jewelry!

IMG_20200517_140333.jpg

IMG_20200517_141006.jpg

IMG_20200517_140356.jpg

IMG_20200517_140444.jpg

IMG_20200517_141021.jpg

• Like 5

If you were Phrunt you'd name this site "quarter-topia".  😁  What settings were you running this time?

• Like 2

There's a hole in my pocket dear Liza, dear Liza a hole. I believe you have come across the Pirate booty of the 20th century. I'm thinking you might be in a good spot to find the jewelry. Do your hips hurt from all the coin weight???? Good for you my friend!!!!

• Thanks 1

I don't think it would matter what settings you were using if they were only a few inches in the grass!  I would have just stayed on my knees with a pinpointer!!!  Nice haul.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great finds and keep it up!

• Thanks 1