Time Is Not On My Side

I find that with trying to find reliable suppliers. Tried to order a new computer for work and ship date was July1st!!! I cancelled the order. Try getting anything from Amazon without paying for stupid Prime and you might as well ride your bike to the nearest warehouse and pick it up yourself.

Apex is a bit of an exception as it isn't officially on the shelves yet and that promo was a pretty good teaser.

• Like 1

Hi Chuck, 

some people do not like the Equinox and really like the Vanquish.  I will leave that one alone. I like both for what it is worth but I'll let you figure out which one I pick 9 times out of 10.........it won't take long to guess.

The Mi-6 XP pinpointer works fantastic with the ORX. Another possible upgrade are the Quest over the ear headphones that the WS audio puck fits on. Outstanding headphones. Even Chase likes them!!!!

Rob Allison is a fantastic dealer and a really good nugget prospector and person.

Jeff

• Like 2

Hey Jeff

You’re right what you said about Rob . I was dealing with that kid before he turned gray and I hadn’t yet.

Chuck 

Great choice Chuck! The ORX compliments the Nox beautifully and vise versa! Good luck!

• Thanks 1

I too feel like i was catching " New Toy Syndrome" from hanging around here with you all!🤣  I will just have to go back to "Reality Rehab", and use what i have for now!

Thank's for reminding me Dr. Steve!😞

Now leave me alone, to drown my sorrows in a cup of  "Get Over It"!

I think i will dust off my old Bounty Hunter 840, go for a hunt, and post some finds with it!

"Whats old can be new again"🤥😞🎻  🎶🎶🎶

• Like 4

I'm not a line guy so I usually let other guys do the research, and make my decision after the smoke clears. But I always find myself drifting back to my older stuff and wondering why I bought some of the impulse buys ( bad thing to do). Bottom line is we all think that something might be better, when its really not. Fancy racing stripes do not make a race car. 9 times out of 10 its the place your are hunting and not the machine. No silver, No gold, No stuff, No find with any machine!!   I do wish Garret well with the apex and hope its a home run. Any Mfg that's still competing in the market is a great thing for all of us. Multiple detector choices are a wonderful option for us new toy driven enthusiast.

• Like 2

The  metal detector you don't have will never  find  you anything. Getting   a nox is a  good move.It can do so much compared to most machines.My explorer user friend just found an 1856 seated quarter in a pounded park with his new nox  .I found half a  walker half with mine. His quarter was very deep.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Hi Chuck, 

some people do not like the Equinox and really like the Vanquish.  I will leave that one alone. I like both for what it is worth but I'll let you figure out which one I pick 9 times out of 10.........it won't take long to guess.

The Mi-6 XP pinpointer works fantastic with the ORX. Another possible upgrade are the Quest over the ear headphones that the WS audio puck fits on. Outstanding headphones. Even Chase likes them!!!!

Rob Allison is a fantastic dealer and a really good nugget prospector and person.

Jeff

Hi  Jeff. What would be that 1 out of 10 times that you use the vanquish?Hunting for shallow clad?