Time Is Not On My Side

6 hours ago, Dances With Doves said:

Hi  Jeff. What would be that 1 out of 10 times that you use the vanquish?Hunting for shallow clad? 

Cut!

👀

Like Steve said.... get out and use what ya have... Plenty of time for the new shiny toy after it has been out for a while.....

SO............The concept of using the machine you have and finding stuff instead of always looking at the greener grass on the other side of the fence has a good bit of merit.

In the meantime.............Get out there and have some fun, find stuff and let others do the beta testing for you. Then after that shiny new thing has had some realtime testing and reviews Then go take a look at it and see if you can maybe try one out for a few hours.... You just might be surprised that it is not what you had expected....

I still have my Eagle Spectrum that I get out from time to time. I also have a Bigfoot coil for it and man can I cover some ground with that bad boy.

I also have an MXT that the wife has taken over since I got my V3i 8 years ago. So I am in no hurry to .....upgrade? .... At some point I might But for now I have what I need to do the job and I don't think I miss much when I hunt.... And yes I have hunted next to an equinox operated by a friend who loves his not.... I have not been outgunned yet.

So have some fun, find some stuff, take your time.

Just my humble opinion and yes I know opinions are like a'holes.... everybody has one...LOL

Johnedoe

I’ve still have my Eagle II that bought in 92 and it still works good. I don’t see myself selling it anytime soon.

Old friends you just don’t sell them and that’s the way I feel about my Eagle.

I did have a 66 T but long ago I gave that to a friend and it still works.

For what it’s worth I don’t sit around waiting on a new toy . I do use what I have but I do like to window shop .

The Best To All

Chuck