Sign in to follow this  
Rob Allison

Dealer Sale 20% Off Coiltek Gold Extreme SDC 2300 Searchcoils - Limited Time

Hello All,

There is still time left to get in on this great Coiltek Promo that will end 5/31/20.  Right now if you purchase any of the 3 Coiltek Gold Extreme Searchcoils for your Minelab SDC 2300 metal detector, you can get 20% OFF and FREE Shipping/Handling if you purchase through us.  

The new Gold Extreme Series provides more choices with the Minelab SDC 2300.  The coils have been designed to complement the detector's performance and enhance the experience of the prospector.  These Litz-wound coils provide more options over the stock 8" Round coil, which would include more coverage, better sensitivity and more depth with the larger coils.  Taller operators will also love the extended shaft that is part of the mounting kit.  

Order today from Rob's Detector Sales - 20% has been applied to all the links below 

Coiltek 10x5" Elliptical Gold Extreme Searchcoil - https://www.robsdetectors.com/coiltek-10-x-5-gold-extreme-searchcoil-for-minelab-sdc-2300/

Coiltek 11" Round Gold Extreme Searchcoil - https://www.robsdetectors.com/coiltek-11-round-gold-extreme-searchcoil-for-the-minelab-sdc-2300/

Coiltek 14x9" Elliptical Gold Extreme Searchcoil - https://www.robsdetectors.com/coiltek-14x9-gold-extreme-searchcoil-for-the-minelab-sdc-2300/

Coiltek Mounting Kit (needed for anyone of the coils) - https://www.robsdetectors.com/coiltek-gold-extreme-accessories-pack/

All these coils will help you get more out of your Minelab SDC 2300 metal detector!

Rob's Detector Sales
Surprise, AZ

gold-extreme-product-img2.thumb.jpg.7ab9570a758067ea83870d14bdc29906.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rob Allison
      Hello All, Check out these amazing Memorial Day Specials that will run through July 31st 2020. Don't miss out, get FREE items with many Minelab detector purchases. See the listing below that shows all the exciting deals available through Rob's Detector Sales.   Purchase the following -   Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector - $7999.00 - Get FREE 19" GPZ Searchcoil Minelab Equinox 600 Metal Detector - Get FREE Minelab Pro-Find 20 Pinpointer Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector - Get FREE Minelab Soft Padded Carry Bag and Minelab 6" CTX Searchcoil Minelab Go-Find 22 Metal Detector $149.00- Get FREE Go Find Carry Bag Minelab Go-Find 66 Metal Detector $249.00 - Get FREE Pro Find 20 Pinpointer Minelab Equinox 15x12 Searchcoil $239.00 - Get FREE Equinox Lower Shaft   Contact us today if you have any questions or would like to purchase. We would love to earn your business!   Rob's Detector Sales Surprise, AZ www.robsdetectors.com 623.362.1459 office 602.909.9009 cell or text questions
    • By steveg
      Greetings!

This complete, high-quality, lightweight shaft system for the Equinox consists of:

1). A 35 1/2" long carbon-fiber upper shaft, with four cuff adjustment holes, and one hole for the control-box handle (located in the same positions as on the Minelab upper shaft section). This upper shaft replaces -- as a one-piece section -- both the middle and upper sections of the stock Minelab shaft;

2). A 26" long carbon-fiber lower rod, including spring-button clip (the same lower rods I've been selling for several months).

The following pricing applies to several basic shaft options...

1. Upper shaft section ONLY (no lower rod), regular end cap … $79 plus shipping

2. Upper shaft section ONLY (no lower rod), threaded butt-end and threaded end cap (to allow compatibility with the threaded counterweight system) ... $89 plus shipping

3. COMPLETE shaft system (upper shaft section PLUS 26" lower rod), regular end cap ... $129 plus shipping

4. COMPLETE shaft system (upper shaft section PLUS 26" lower rod), threaded butt-end and threaded end cap (to allow compatibiility with the threaded counterweight system) ... $139 plus shipping.

All of the above shafts can be customized in various ways, per customer preference (rod length, hole locations, etc.) Optional spring button holes (to facilitate use of the lower rod spring button) can also be included in any of the upper shaft options above, for an additional $10 (the button holes are not REQUIRED, on my shaft, due to the strong/secure clamping cam lock system that is used with these shafts, but are available as an optional inclusion).

As alluded to above, an optional counterweighting system is also available for these shafts, to alleviate the "nose-heaviness" many Equinox users have noticed. The counterweight -- short-lengths of carbon-fiber tube, filled with small bags of lead pellets, and which screw into a threaded insert in the butt-end of the shaft -- can either be packaged with a shaft system, or purchased separately later, as an add-on accessory. The tubes are custom-built to each user's desired weight/length, and additionally, the weight of the tube can be adjusted at any time, via access to the internal weighting through a threaded end cap.

Empty counterweight tubes (with the customer supplying the weighting) ... $25 plus shipping

Weighted counterweight tubes (built to customer specification) ... $35 plus shipping

Finally, I have created several documents to provide more detailed information regarding the shaft system itself, including counterweighting and how to choose the right weight for your situation, the "button holes vs. no button holes" decision, etc. I can provide these documents to anyone who requests them, and I am of course more than happy to answer any questions you may have -- either here, or via my email address, at steve@stevesdetectorrods.com.

After an extended period of working to design a superior shaft system, and extensive field testing, I believe that my goal for this complete shaft system has been achieved -- with these shafts providing a high-quality, wobble-free, ergonomically balanced, aesthetically enhanced upgrade to your Minelab Equinox!

Thanks!

Steve
      https://www.stevesdetectorrods.com
      https://www.facebook.com/stevesdetectorrods

• By Kickindirt
      a FREE KR24 OR KR18C SEARCH COIL + WATERPROOF BATTERY POD  + PREMIUM DIGGER+ CAP with MULTI KRUZER OR ANFIBIO MULTI. 
      THIS IS $243 WORTH OF FREE GOODS!
      Joel at
      PH:775 388 8277 call or text
      Email Liebelt1@gmail.com
      http://metaldetectingbuyselltradeusa.com
      Buy Sell Trade USA Only Facebook Group 5800+ members come Join its free
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/749287428435998/?ref=group_header

• By steveg
      Hi all!

Premium-quality, carbon-fiber two-piece lower shafts are now available for Garrett's AT- and ACE-series detectors (as well as the GTI and GTAx), from Steve's Detector Rods.  The lower rod section is fully telescopic within the middle shaft, via one of my heavy-duty, clamp-type cam locks.  Similar to my Equinox shafts, the adjustment holes found on Garrett's stock "middle" shaft section (and the spring button pin on the lower rod) have been eliminated, which results in quick, easy insertion and adjustment of the lower rod, as well as unlimited options for adjustment length (as opposed to lengths being restricted by fixed button-hole locations).  The shafts also offer weight reduction -- with these being 20% lighter than the stock shaft (5 oz. vs. 6.1 oz.).  While these shafts have not uploaded to the website yet, special introductory pricing is as follows:
      $70 shipped -- black two-piece carbon-fiber lower shaft
      $80 shipped -- colored two-piece carbon-fiber lower shaft
      The initial, trail batch of these shafts is now sold out (as of 2-4-20), but a large parts order has been placed, for a much larger production run.  If interested, please contact me (either via PM here on the forum, or via email at steve@stevesdetectorrods.com), as I'm currently compiling a wait list.
      THANKS!

Steve

• By Jim McCulloch
      I have just published a highly informative book entitled "Advanced Nuggetshooting with the Goldmaster 24k." It is a Goldmaster 24k-oriented MAJOR revision of my popular "Advanced Nuggetshooting - How to Prospect for Gold with a Metal Detector" book.  It is 98% advanced nuggetshooting techniques. I am offering it, AUTOGRAPHED, PLUS my pamphlet "GMT 24k Controls and Recommended Settings" cheat-sheet, for $10.00, postpaid, to Continental US addresses. Payment via PayPal, to my account ophirau@gmail.com. Payment by check also accepted; contact me for more info. OR, for those of you who don't already have the original "Advanced Nuggetshooting - How to Prospect for Gold with a Metal Detector," I am offering the extensively-revised 2019 Edition, postpaid, autographed, for $9.95. HH Jim PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ORDER, PLEASE ALSO SEND ME AN EMAIL PROVIDING YOUR ACTUAL SHIPPING ADDRESS. PAYPAL DOES NOT PROVIDE SUCH. THANKS.
    • By cjc
      The Minelab Equinox: An Advanced Guide
      Clive James Clynick is the author of some 22 previous detector “how-to” manuals, numerous articles and product reviews. In this detailed and informative book he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground breaking technology and how it can help you to find treasure. Topics include:
      • Using Theory and Basic Skills to Improve Your Accuracy
      • Depth and Target Acquisition.
      • Applying the Equinox’s Strengths to Your Sites.
      • Using the Equinox’s Target Information to Learn Problem Targets.
      • Methods and Applications: Creating Custom Search Modes.
      • Across-Frequency Target Testing.
      • Salt Water Stabilization.
      …and much more…
      (Softbound 101 pgs. $16.95)
      Ordering: http://clivesgoldpage.com/