Hello From New Mexico

Optix

Hello, I am new to the forum. I have a Minelab GPX 4500 that I've inherited from my uncle so I'm trying to learn everything about it. It is missing a few pieces so I'm trying to get it into operational order. It is currently missing the battery, the power cable and the charger, and only has one 18x12" Coiltek Goldstalker mono coil.

Any tips/tricks/and suggestion will be appreciated since I don't know anything about the machine. Thank you.

• Like 1

Welcome Optix,

Good luck with the rebuild! Hope it serves you well!👍👍

• Like 1

Welcome Optix, you have come to the right place for the best advice for all things detector.

Many people here are willing to help you for advice and all you have to do is ask.

Steve H. has most of the answers and many others will be able to help with everything else.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, Optix!

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for great feedback. I have a lot to learn about the machine and have plenty of other reading to do. I was able to purchase the missing pieces from the marketplace here and am ready to go hunting!

• Like 1

Welcome Optix, You dropped in on the best minelab site on the old interweb. If you need advice or answers your in the right spot. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Good luck !!!