Latest News On Impulse AQ Availability & Testing

It was replaced and after verifying that it performed to standard, I sent it to one of the most successful and respected water hunters in the US. He is currently putting it through an extremely thorough series of air and in water tests. His results are being recorded on videos and will be posted when completed.   

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Rick Kempf said:

It was replaced and after verifying that it performed to standard, I sent it to one of the most successful and respected water hunters in the US. He is currently putting it through an extremely thorough series of air and in water tests. His results are being recorded on videos and will be posted when completed.   

Hey Rick, that is pretty exciting news.  And a water hunter is just what we need. 

Looking forward to seeing his videos.

Thanks for sharing this info.

23 hours ago, Rick Kempf said:

So when is Herschbach going to be done with it?  :laugh:

No, much as I love water hunting it’s been more a sideline to gold prospecting, though that is shifting now. I’m certainly in line for an Impulse, but do not have one. And I won’t be shooting video or testing if I get one. My plan is to go detecting with it and find jewelry. I’ll leave testing and videos to those so inclined.

Fisher Impulse AQ Data & Reviews

fisher-impulse-aq-control-panel-2020.jpg

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Latest News On Impulse AQ Availability & Testing