Latest News On Impulse AQ Availability & Testing

• The title was changed to Latest News On Impulse AQ Availability & Testing

Sounds encouraging. Deep targets and quiet. Just what I ordered. 

With marketing started, I can easily say that we can hope for a launch before the summer. Otherwise,will be a terrible mistake to prolongue times beyond June's end.

• Like 1

Reading a little better some posts...My attention was captured by two little words...

My funny question is: how many guys You know who usually or extremely frequently say "Love it"???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have a nice Sunday 😊 All of You!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Come on "AQ"..!!

That's funny I just ordered the Motus handle...Guess I'll be ready..

Hi Joe!

Can you guess who is the AQ tester which Rick mentioned in his post as serious and respected beach hunter? I didn't ask Rick cause i know he is not gonna answer.

Gary D... he’s decided to jump ship from ML 😝 

so Joe will both those Facebook sites stay active ya think?  Rick... is the machine being barrowed a production model?   I’d like to know if there is any difference for the obvious reason.  How about that manual.... they going to put it up before hand so we will have somewhat a working knowledge of those knobs?  I can’t remember where war nickels fall since they have silver.  Will it get a regular nickel that deep.  Rick... are we still limited to 5 hours or less depending on settings?