Fisher & Teknetics Websites Down

5 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Both the Fisher website and Teknetics website have been down for at least two days now.

Somebody get them a virtual server with backups.  Ha ha. I can't concieve a reason this would be intentional.....

6 minutes ago, phrunt said:

that's a shame, they need the new website desperately.   I don't know why it's taking them so long to do that, it's been said they're doing it now for probably a year.  I could do them one in a day or two.

Doing anything quickly or even at half speed does not seem to be in the FT DNA... they move very slowly if at all.

The Bounty Hunter site is up... different server. There are other links to all the FT companies at the bottom, most of which are down....

TekneticsLOGO22.jpg
FirstTexasLogo22.jpg
FisherLogo22.jpg
IgenLOGO22.jpg
NighOwlLOGO22.jpg
nivisys-logo.png
  • Like 1

I was told that the IT guys were doing server maintenance. Not sure why it took 2 days.

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Doing anything quickly or even at half speed does not seem to be in the FT DNA... they move very slowly if at all.

Sad but.... zzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

Is Coffee banned in the First Texas lunch room? 🙂 That stuff helps with productivity.

I think common sense might be banned there. It's not like they are really trying hard to get interest in their "hobby" products anyway. Sad to see.