Official Fisher Impulse AQ Ltd Facebook & Website Links

With thanks to PPP, here is the new official Fisher Impulse AQ Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/FisherLabs-Impulse-AQ-Metal-detector-101853481468095/

fisher-impulse-announcement.jpg

And phrunt found this:

https://fisher-impulse.com/

Registrant:

• Organization: FIRST TEXAS PRODUCT

Presumably we will see the first full announcement information on the Facebook page since that is how things seem to be done these days. Interesting there has been no mention on the main Fisher company Facebook page or the regular Fisher Labs website.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In case nobody noticed, this is the first time that First Texas has ever officially acknowledged that this detector even existed. The company has carefully avoided that until now, giving themselves an out until the last minute to walk away from the project. So this is a sure sign now that management is 100% on board with moving forward to production and sales to the public.fisher-impulse-aq-metal-detector-with-controls.jpg

• Like 6

Now we just gotta wait for the Impulse AU to be announced lol A gold prospecting version HAS to be on the cards....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Not exactly setting Facebook on fire with 18 comments. There is an older private Facebook group for the detector with 79 members and 11 posts in the last 30 days.

A little bit of posting going on at Dankowski forum, almost nothing anywhere else that I can find.

Your    not going to sell a ton of that type machine  for about 1500     -2000 $.To me that is for   the   advanced hunters who   know what they are doing and know why they need  that type of machine. I would like it for sanded in     spots to get deep jewelry.

• Like 2

I agree. I see it as a niche detector (pulse induction) in a niche market (beach detecting). And maybe this detector has been promised for so many years it's impossible to get anyone all that excited anymore. It definitely fell into the "I'll believe it when I see it" void.

• Like 2

Yeah, if there is any serious money to be made with this baby, it will be in the gold prospecting market. Rumor had it an 8” coil was being used on the prospecting prototype. I sure hope so, and that it is compatible with the beach version. That would be a dream to swing with the reduced nose weight.

• Like 3