Official Fisher Impulse AQ Ltd Facebook & Website Links

That was cool while it lasted, the page was populating as I was clicking.

Now it's gone.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Yes it is because it is I who created it. 
I just put the mode "coming soon"
It is under construction...

Well that brief sneak preview looked very nice... you have a talent for building websites Alexandre, and a much better eye and ability in the graphic arts than I have.

Very encouraging to see another official announcement from Fisher, now including the Impulse Gold. Apparently all systems are still "GO" for launch! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dances With Doves said:

They should hire Steve for that.

From what I saw Alexandre is doing a better job than I would. :smile: I excel at content. Look and feel I lean to simplicity because my graphic arts skills are only so-so at least. I have a good eye for photography, but layout and design, not so much.

1 hour ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

You are fast, I only unlocked it for 1 hour !! Beaming Face with Smiling Eyes

Unluckily I've been not so fast to check...

I'm sad waiting for your creation in Italy🤐

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

From what I saw Alexandre is doing a better job than I would. :smile: I excel at content. Look and feel I lean to simplicity because my graphic arts skills are only so-so at least. I have a good eye for photography, but layout and design, not so much.

You should both work on it.You  have more talent then you  think because you have a great forum.Your pictures  when you show a metal detector make me want to buy it.If he worked  solo on the website it might be 2 years until  the gold PI comes out  if they still need his time on it.

• Like 2

Cryptic new post on the Impulse Facebook page:

"Hello
You may have heard about some models sold recently.
These models are 'almost final', approaching 99% of the final model. We will study a little bit more if something needs to be changed. It's more about solidity, rather than design. And when I say solidity, I mean screws, rubber...
Design and electronics are not supposed to change. 😄"

OK, so maybe hardware changes, but electronics done... but then a laughing emoji. I think the intent is to say that the electronics are done but the laugh kind of undermines the message. Very odd.

• Like 1