Official Fisher Impulse AQ Ltd Facebook & Website Links

It take the laughter as a way of saying electronics are done, but with a bit of sarcasm, since nothing is ever really done, especially if something comes up that they just have to put in there 😄

😄?? 

I guess that they are not planning to change the vulnerable connections in the rear??!😞   I love the function and weight! But i hope a better design is upcoming! Field use will reveal all!👍👍

I wonder if any of the first 100 have made their way into the wild. I hope some got shipped around my area and the post office makes a mistake and they drop off at my place. I probably have better odds of winning the lottery 😂

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Cryptic new post on the Impulse Facebook page:

"Hello
You may have heard about some models sold recently.
These models are 'almost final', approaching 99% of the final model. We will study a little bit more if something needs to be changed. It's more about solidity, rather than design. And when I say solidity, I mean screws, rubber...
Design and electronics are not supposed to change. 😄"

OK, so maybe hardware changes, but electronics done... but then a laughing emoji. I think the intent is to say that the electronics are done but the laugh kind of undermines the message. Very odd.

I wonder who has written this strange message

Anyway, there are not so many readers of that page, so, who cares!!

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, xlbsa said:

我非常喜欢这样的金属探测器!希望它能早点来到中国!

Translation -  "I like this detector very much!  I hope it can come to China soon!"

Hi xlbsa,  您必须等到我得到我以后。 😁