XP Deus Survey

XP Deus is asking for one to do a survey with the possibility of winning a MI 6 Pinpointer. The survey isn’t long so take the time and you may be a winner  

Chuck

Done been a XP users since 2003 ,their first model was the Adventis in a Aluminium control box with a bolt to screw under the the armrest was a deep one and the one who started it all........Cant wait for their new machine.......

RR

ADVENTIS.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

XP Deus is asking for one to do a survey with the possibility of winning a MI 6 Pinpointer. The survey isn’t long so take the time and you may be a winner  

Chuck

Where's that poll?

Luis

I got it in my email . I put my address long ago to receive any info that had to do with XP Deus  

l did have the Deus but just have the ORX now. I just ordered the MI 6 and waiting on it now. I’ve never won anything before but being I got one paid for so maybe I’ll win it .

Chuck 

• Like 1

Hey River Rat

Thanks for the picture of times past . I didn’t know of XP until I got the Deus . I really like the ORX more so than I did the Deus. I think my problem was I just got enough to keep my ears from falling in on themselves. I find the ORX less strain on the brain.

The Best  

Chuck

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hey River Rat

Thanks for the picture of times past . I didn’t know of XP until I got the Deus . I really like the ORX more so than I did the Deus. I think my problem was I just got enough to keep my ears from falling in on themselves. I find the ORX less strain on the brain.

The Best  

Chuck

They were good machines,i wanted to import XP in uk in 2000 but because i was a nobody i could not.........REGTON the UK largest metal detector shop did 😞 i m sure he is mortgage free by now😂😂😂😂😂

RR