Hello From Texas!

TexasMike

I have been on here gathering information for my nox 800. After seeing all the information, decided to join! I have my sister (unfortunately with all this loss) going on, I bought her the vanquish 540 pack. Trying to give her some freedom time. Needless to say we are a few hrs from Galveston. Hoping to go this Thursday and give her some hope in finding something. Great seeing everyone giving information and help on here. Thanks Steve for this forum! 

Mike in Texas

• Like 5

Welcome Mike,

I know the feeling! I was out this weekend in the rain with the 800! First use since the lockdown began to lift here! It felt like a new detector! 

I don't think your sister will need too much "luck"! That's a great detector to start with! Watch out!, she may skunk you!!🤣  Wish you all the best of luck, and skill!👍👍

• Like 1

Thanks Kac, Steve, BeachHunter and Joe. lol I’m hoping she does! Yes, a lot of good people with great respect and knowledge on here. Yes, took her to an old school, to practice and dug up a1964 quarter. I was thrilled to say.😄 now she has my old carrot pointer, bag a new scoop and ordered water shoes. Wishing more was around to give her field time. Thanks for all the great info everyone provides to us newbies. Lol I’ve been buying more than I need too! 

Great to have you here on DP Mike, I hope to see some of your dirt treasure posted soon. Oh and the girls will out detect all of us, so be prepared to take some heat. Glad your here my friend.

Thanks Kac, Steve, BeachHunter and Joe. lol I’m hoping she does! Yes, a lot of good people with great respect and knowledge on here. Yes, took her to an old school, to practice and dug up a1964 quarter. I was thrilled to say.😄 now she has my old carrot pointer, bag a new scoop and ordered water shoes. Wishing more was around to give her field time. Thanks for all the great info everyone provides to us newbies. Lol I’ve been buying more than I need too! 

Thanks dogodog, 😂 I can’t deny that! I know I will lose that battle. Yes, hoping to find places with relics. Enjoy history finds. Started watching Oak Island and that’s how I decided to get the Minelab. Hoping sis will find something on the beach, instead of digging trash when the house was built.🤣

Glad to see you on here Mike, and please post some pictures of the finds from the beach.

I think we all enjoy seeing and hearing about the finds from the hunts people do.

Good Luck!

Welcome, Mike!

You've come to the right place for all your detecting questions. I learn things here every day!

~Bash

• Like 1