Hello. I Wanted To Know If This Is Normal Behavior Of Equinox

Hello. I sent my detector with a video to the store where I bought equinox. The answer was that he was behaving normally. Can anyone from equinox users make settings like in my video. It's about GB 60 and make the same move.

Have you considered using the metal detector as it is intended to be used? Seems like you are more interested in trying to create a problem than going metal detecting. It has a three year warranty. Maybe somebody will take the time to set ground balance 60 and shake their detector for you, but you might want to be patient waiting for somebody to take the time to do something nobody would normally do.

• Like 3

On 5/29/2020 at 10:40 AM, lukasz1984 said:

Hello . I have tested equinox a bit today. I noticed that the problem I showed in the video occurs when I have set ground balance. If the ground balance is set to 0 everything is fine with the eye detector. I will try to show the movie in a few days how it looks.

Your scroll message above, seems to me that you have sussed the inadvertent problem yourself and if you start to thrash the coil about when in the "Ground Balance" procedure you are bound to get provoked noise.

To me it looks like you have a great deal to learn about your Equinox and a good reading of the User Manual should prove a benefit in using one of the best detectors around.

• Like 1