E-z Pinkins Dry-vac Back Pack Manual

Cheryl3713

Hello, recently I've been given some of my  Uncle's things that he used while prospecting in California from the 1970's until about 1995 in the motherlode area, I only panned as a child and observed stream dregding so this is all new to me.  I received an E-Z Pickins dry vac back pack.  It's missing a few things so it needs work, but it has a manual of 27 pages in fairly decent shape.  If anyone wants a copy I'm willing to make them one cost of materials and a small processing fee for my time.  I have a copy of Dry Washing for Gold thats 81 pages if anyone is searching for that publication.  Thank you.

IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_3050.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

IMG_3052.JPG

• Like 1

Welcome Cheryl,

Thanks for the offer! Are you planning on getting back into the hobby? Do you plan on repairing and using it! That would be cool!

Good Luck👍👍

I wish you Good Luck💰 with both! Tons of experience with both on this forum!  Question away!👍👍

Welcome to the forum.

There is a book by Chris Ralph called Fist Full Of Gold. I snagged a copy and gives a great over view on prospecting. Might fill in some of the missing info you may need. Best of luck out there!

Cheryl, Welcome to the forum!!! I'm sure within a short period of time you'll have lots of answers to all your questions. I can't wait to here some of your stories about your childhood adventures.

• Like 1