New Ace Apex Video

I came across this you tube video of the Apex being “field tested”.  After watching the video, it’s not much more than a promotional video, however there are a few areas of interest. 

Brian  

• Like 7

Was posted by Steve Moore of Garrett...

“Here's a compilation of some recent field testing with the Garrett ACE Apex metal detector. Most of this is urban testing in North Texas with several field tester friends (Rusty, Wes, and Shawn) plus a little digging with George "KG" Wyant in Kansas. I run through a few of the settings and show some of our early finds. We all test changing the channels so four Apex units all set on Multi-Frequency can hunt in close proximity. Stay tuned, because some of these field testers will probably release their own videos (better quality no doubt!) in the weeks ahead. Note: we were not out to show deep digging. People will test that later when released. But we did avoid digging a lot of trash on these extremely trashy home sites. Thanks to KG and his buddies for getting permission to keep the well pump relic!“

Decent first use video! I got a few screen grabs of interest👍👍

20200527_185003.jpg

20200527_184926.jpg

20200527_184659.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Was posted by Steve Moore of Garrett...

“Here's a compilation of some recent field testing with the Garrett ACE Apex metal detector. Most of this is urban testing in North Texas with several field tester friends (Rusty, Wes, and Shawn) plus a little digging with George "KG" Wyant in Kansas. I run through a few of the settings and show some of our early finds. We all test changing the channels so four Apex units all set on Multi-Frequency can hunt in close proximity. Stay tuned, because some of these field testers will probably release their own videos (better quality no doubt!) in the weeks ahead. Note: we were not out to show deep digging. People will test that later when released. But we did avoid digging a lot of trash on these extremely trashy home sites. Thanks to KG and his buddies for getting permission to keep the well pump relic!“

I  like  the tightness of the signals.It  is   like my At gold but tighter.      

13 hours ago, phrunt said:

Well, I like the screen.  I look forward to seeing the AT Replacement based off their new multi frequency technology.  I'm glad they've achieved it.

Same here Simon.

You select 2 frequencies you want to use for multi frequency. Nice feature.

I could be wrong. Start at 5:30 in the video. It looked like he selected frequencies 15 & 20 then multi mode. I saw somewhere else before that said you could select 2 frequencies in multi mode. 

9 minutes ago, Rick N. MI said:

I could be wrong. Start at 5:30 in the video. It looked like he selected frequencies 15 & 20 then multi mode. I saw somewhere else before that said you could select 2 frequencies in multi mode. 

No, he selected 15, then 20, then went to multifrequency. You rotate through the options just like on Equinox. 15 and 20 just come up first on the menu, you are not presetting anything as far as the multi mode. There are two different multi modes to choose from, regular and salt.

• Like 2