Coil Reinforcement And More

Luis

After trying several reinforcements and lasting very little, I have found one that has nothing to do with the others.  The person who makes them is an aeronautical engineer.  I leave you some photos in case anyone is interested.  I have been using it for several months and I can recommend it. It also makes more parts, such as armrests for different crutches, the part for catching the coil, parts for mounting the electronics on different crutches, etc.

IMG-20200128-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20200128-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200128-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20200128-WA0003.jpg

• Like 3

Hello! I am the being who made them. Feel free to ask me questions. I will drop you some better quality images (hope not be spamming). I have more stuff but mostly on my phone. I am now designing (actually it is finished, just need me to put myself on the work to print it) a foldable electronics base, made also an adapter for 28mm shaft, some rubber magnetics charging port covers and some more stuff going on. I would like to show my last prototype, a foldable base which features a gasket (not in the image but will be on that channel around the part which attaches to the grip's lower side. Mostly I print in automotive polymer ASA, or some other high resistance copolymer like CPE HG100.

Cheers

_IMG5919.jpg

_IMG5925.jpg

_IMG5975.jpg

Captura.JPG

plegar.JPG

• Like 5