Looking For Gold / Metal Detector

Hello,

I'm looking for detector that can detect up to 4 meters (~13 ft) with > 10 grams of gold on orchard ground I've bought "BR gold step" but it was useless now I'm looking on "minelab GPZ 7000" but I wanted to ask here if there it will be good one for my case or there is another choice my budget is 10,000$

PS: can I use GPZ 7000 with my gold step to get more accurate reads ?

Save your money, there is no such detector made.

Realistic Depth Limits For Metal Detectors

About Long Range Locators

The  short answer is coin size targets can only be found to depths of about two feet maximum, usually less. A bronze pot perhaps 6-7 feet. A buried chest perhaps 10 - 15 feet. It is all about the size of the target, small targets at short range, larger targets to greater range. Very small targets like small gold nuggets may be detected at only a few inches at best. Having a large quantity of small items scattered in the ground does not make them easier to detect... they each are single targets that do not add up unless so close as to be in electrical contact with each other. A clay pot packed full of coins will detect better than a single coin, but not as well as if you melted them into a solid lump.

Anyone claiming 1/4 mile or more is looking to part you from your money and give you nothing in return but promises.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Steve as I was going to post the same links, but you beat me to it.

• Like 1