Gold

Filgiggs

Felix welcome to the best forum for all detectors, there are many people here to help you out if you need it.

Please post your finds with some pictures so we all can enjoy them!

• Like 1

Welcome, Felix!  Found this on Wikipedia:  Known for its industrial minerals, Ghana is the world's 7th largest producer of gold; producing over 102 metric tons of gold and the 10th largest producer of gold in the world in 2012; producing 89 metric tons of gold. Ghana is the 2nd largest producer of gold on the Africa continent behind South Africa.[127] Ghana has the 9th largest reserves, and is the 9th largest producer, of diamonds in the world.

I hope there is some there for you!

• Like 1

Welcome Felix,

Give us an idea of what you hunt with, and what you are finding!👍👍

• 3 weeks later...

He logged in the one day and has not been back since. Not sure why people do that. Been a few spammers lately also, in case anyone is wondering why some of the greeting posts disappear periodically. They are not used to forums where somebody is keeping an eye on new members. Anyway, my apologies to some of you who see your kind responses to the scummy spammers get deleted in the process of them getting nuked. :sad:

Can we have our likes back? Be good to be able to redistribute them.

• Haha 1

I honestly have no idea what happens to likes when a thread gets nuked. I hate to say it but my plate is full enough just chasing these folks down. If it keeps ramping up I may have to impose some kind of new member limitations but for now it is just a weekly cleanup task on my part. There have been a couple though that join and start creating a huge spam post every two minutes, and if they hit me right after bedtime could create hundreds of posts before I wake up and alerted to it. Got lucky and zapped the last couple in minutes. If that got common I'll have to do something.

• Like 2