At Any Pictures Gold Nuggets

Google translate:

These pictures are for several sites at Any pictures Gold nuggets may be present

آمل أن يترجم هذا بشكل صحيح.

هل وجدت أي ذهب في هذه المواقع؟

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anything is possible. The best indicator would be if anyone has found gold in these locations before. If not, nobody knows for sure.

If I was with you and I had a GPZ 7000 with me, I would ask you to let me detect at least a couple hours at each location, or better yet a full day at each location. I personally like a mix of dark and light material so prefer the first three pictures, but nothing would stop me detecting in each picture just based on what I see. The beauty of metal detectors is they make it easier to try than wonder.

There is an old saying, gold is where you find it. I have seen locations where everything indicates there should be gold but none is found. And locations where gold should not be found... but somebody did. Geology can point the way, but the ultimate decider is sampling, and metal detecting is a quick, easy way to sample for surface indications of gold. Not finding gold with a metal detector does not mean there is no gold. Other methods may reveal gold metal detectors miss. But they can work successfully in some locations, and are simple and affordable enough that most of us can acquire and learn to use one effectively.

Good luck!

• Like 5

That ground looks good to me, but Steve said it best.  "go where gold has been found before".

Now if you are in the general vicinity of gold bearing ground with those pics, I myself prefer the 1st picture as it looks like there are larger rocks, some iron stones and hills.  I see the hills have had really good weathering and so the lighter material has eroded away which exposes the bigger rocks. 

Good luck on your prospects and please share/show us some of your gold finds as you get accomplished.

• Like 1

Rasheede11,

If no gold, that place looks great for meteorite hunting...

Dave.

• Like 2

Dave, that's totally what I was thinking!

• Like 2