It Doesn't Have To Get Better Than This!

2 hours ago, mn90403 said:

It is just a little cross/crucifix that is 3g and .417/10k.  I didn't find any other wet sand targets.

Mitchel

Just?🤔...

Man You're blessed by your son, as You found a nice cross in the middle of nowhere... However go back there soon as you can...That ground won't last for too long!!! I mean no more than 24 hours...Nice particles around the cross...I like the age of the beach!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great job on your hunt and taking care of your son at the same time.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Thanks 1

Huntington Beach is like Simon's beach right now.  The targets just 'happen' to be where they are.  There is no real 'run out' as can be and I've seen cuts on this beach that might be 2 feet high.  The last time I was out the conditions were similar and a local came out and he couldn't find a 'patch' either.  

The cross was just an extra.

6 hours ago, Skullgolddiver said:

That ground won't last for too long!!! I mean no more than 24 hours...Nice particles around the cross

You are right about additional objects.  I circled this spot and went slow but it is a pretty light little piece.  I couldn't find any more on that energy line.  If it was a ring or a bit more weight I would expect more.

• Like 1

Awesome story, photos and find! Does get any better than that.

• Thanks 1

What a great day! Out with your son, and cool find, too. When I was in the Air Force, 50 years ago, I used to go to Huntington to body-surf. Great waves, but you'd slowly get pushed along the beach as you went in and out. Pretty soon it was a LONG walk back to the car. Brings back memories...Thanks!

Jim

• Thanks 1

Nice photo journal! those kids look like they could be related...My kids are grown and gone now so I let my dog lead me around and it pays off sometimes...Nice Find!

strick