I have two, one never used. I’ll sell it for $150 shipped, with cover of course.

I'll take it. You can keep the cover. I don't use one. I'll send you a check for $150 tomorrow.

Thanks,

Rick

17 hours ago, Rick N. MI said:

Getting another Equinox 800. 

Good  choice to make.You have many modes to choose from.Then you could  adjust     it in may different ways.

I had one before and sold it. I had the carbon fiber shaft too. I should have never sold it. Now I'll have it back and won't sell this one lol.

I’ll put it in Priority Mail tomorrow Rick. I don’t need the spare scuff cover and will include it in case you do sell this again down the road... the new buyer will want it. I will  PM my address.

Rick

Sometimes it’s no reasoning why a guy does something. I too had a Nox 800 and I loved it but turned around then sold it. 

I’m like you and now I find myself buying another. The first time I even talked a friend into buying one and at different times we’d get together to hunt . For both of us that wasn’t easy being we live in two different states.

I’ve sold everything under the sun but every so often I ask myself stupid why did you do that.

Rick best of luck with your new Nox and don’t get a wild hair and sell this one.

Chuck

• Like 1

My 6'' coil stays on my Equinox almost all the time,i rarely use the stock coil maybe for say the odd pasture use but as a everyday use coil the 6'' one takes alot of beating.

• Like 1