Do You Think We Will Ever See More Coils For The Equinox

I would like to see an 8" round and 5.5x9 coils. And how about a 4x7.5 coil.

I kind of doubt we see any more coils for it. Maybe when the new detectors come out but still have my doubts.

Would be nice if Minelab would say there will be more coils. It doesn't make sense Minelab would leave us like this when they have such a good detector.

3 hours ago, Rick N. MI said:

Would be nice if Minelab would say there will be more coils. It doesn't make sense Minelab would leave us like this when they have such a good detector.

I basically considered it a slap in the face of Equinox customers when they went out of their way to use a different connector on the Vanquish coils to ensure they could not be used on the Equinox.  Really a craptastic move by ML IMO.  So you tell me whether that makes sense or not?

• Like 2

Not!!!!!!👍👍

I hope for an 10"x7", they would certainly sell one for each Equinox sold. A good deal. Minelab think about it!

14 hours ago, phrunt said:

I'm not going to stop whinging about them making the Vanquish coils for the Nox until they do it, so they either have to put up with me whinging and complaining....

Unfortunately we at DetectorProspector.com are the only ones listening to your whining.

:sad:

7 hours ago, Dances With Doves said:

I would like to see a 6"concentric coil.They can use    xterra solid coil mold which also has  strong  and thick ears.

The Ex-terra 9" concentric is a perfect coil for fresh water work.  I used mine a LOT wading shallow water. It's the perfect form for ease of use against water resistance and plenty sensitive even at the standard mid freq.

ML you s**k. LOL

6 hours ago, Jackpine said:

The Ex-terra 9" concentric is a perfect coil for fresh water work.  I used mine a LOT wading shallow water. It's the perfect form for ease of use against water resistance and plenty sensitive even at the standard mid freq.

ML you s**k. LOL

That would be a good coil for nox also.             I would     Just beef up those ears.