Sign in to follow this  
dirtman

For Sale Gp3500 W/upgrades $1300. Nice Machine. Sold

SOLD 6-14-20

Sale pending 6-9-20

SEEPHOTOS IN OLDER ADD SCROLL DOWN CLASSIFIEDS.

Nice GP3500 2nd owner.   Nice Clean Machine $1300.00
Call or text Frank 928 303 8474
Doc's GoldScreamer battery system with built in amp. 2 batts, AC/DC Chargers
and Control box cover.
Doc's Carbon Fiber Upper Rod & Bungy system
Stereo Mono Headphones dual volume.
11" Minelab DD coil
14" Coiltek Mono
14" Coiltek DD 
1 X-tra lower rod
Owners Manual
Minelab bag has bad zipper.
Original  Bill of Sale from Rob's Detectors $3,500.
Phone 928 303 8474 Frank C.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dan(NM)
      4 years old in July, never been in the water. It comes with Steve's custom lower rod, WM 10, rechargeable battery pack, the charger and all the cables, housing cover, Docs bungy. The bungy can be used with a Go-Pro chesty mount. I can't find the one I was using, but, they are very cheap to buy.

This has the upgraded armrest , I just installed a brand new o-ring. There is a Zagg clear protective covering on the screen and the faceplate. I wrapped the hand grip in non adhesive tennis handle grip wrap. The machine is in great working condition.

The rubber cover on the WM 10 broke off but I still have it. Something happened to the charger there are some scrapes on it, it's ugly,  but it works just fine.
      $1200 shipped USPS priority shipping
      I prefer paypal friends and family, please add 3% for regular PP. I can be contacted at drc59@yahoo.com or text me at 575-921-6511 if you have any questions.

• By RobNC
      I have decided to sell my Teknetics T2 LTD with 3 coils and 2 lower rods along with control pod cover and battery pod boot cover. Package only, no splitting up into pieces. This detector is in extra mint condition (Purchased 05/2019 new) with no display scratches (always ran with the protector), no dirt/mud on the grip, no battery compartment lid issues/ no corrosion, etc. not a single problem. If I had to nitpick the only thing is the second E in the Teknetics sticker, one of them the upper part came off. The Cors Shrew coil has always been ran with a cover and never submerged (It is an excellent coil and is extremely powerful for its size. I've found the most coins overall with this detector and coil combo vs anything else I've ever used). The Cors Scout has only been used out in my yard for less than an hour. The 5" DD has never been used but has been connected to test. All Coils come with fasteners and rubber gaskets.
      Asking Price $395.00 SHIPPED, US ONLY.
      Paypal is preferred, however I will take personal checks or money orders(Detector will ship after the check "clears"). I'm available to speak to anyone who is interested via telephone or email. Just PM me here. If you do not like the price make a reasonable offer via PM.
      The Package includes The Teknetics T2LTD detector, Cors Shrew coil, Cors Scout coil, and Teknetics 5" DD. It also includes control pod/display protector and battery compartment boot cover. It also includes 2 lower rods. New Batteries installed and ready to use. I hate to sell it but need the money for something else, and I have not used it in quite some time.

• By Bohemia Miner
      I purchased this a year ago last Spring along with the 6” coil. Then added Doc’s Box and Arm Cuff covers. Also included is Andy Sabsich’s book and a basic black Carry Bag.
      I put the 6” coil on right after I received it so the 11”  really hasn’t been used much.
      I have the original box and manuals. It was recently updated to the 3.0 software including the 4kHz frequency.
      $850 including shipping to the lower 48!  PayPal accepted.

• By snakejim
      White's GM3 Goldmaster for sale $300 shipped lower 48 US. Used but not abused. Works as it is supposed to.

• By Luis
      It came with the tdi when I bought it.  only used to see what worked.  140 euros