Vanquish 540 On The Beach

First time on the beach so it was a new experience for me. The Vanquish ran very quiet over the dry and wet sand. I was able to run the sensitivity maxed 99% of the time. No great finds but did get some deep and some small targets. I ran in the jewelry mode with 1 notched out. Couple opals found about 15ft. apart I'm sure they came from the same piece of jewelry. A sterling earring back along with another small silver(?) piece off something and a fake coin that I at least said hmmm when I first dug itย Lol . Plenty of clad coins. I almost (almost) quite digging those 10 plus inch zinc signals but it was a good experience. Thanks for looking! Tom

ย 

20200601_174437.jpg

20200601_173937.jpg

• Like 2

Great Job Tom,

ย  Nice stuff for a first trip!

I was out yesterday in the rain, to give it a go! But most of my beaches have been renurshed! So the good stuff is deeply buried until we get some good erosion! Which is a double edged sword, being hurricane season now!ย 

I'm sure you have plenty of place's at home to satisfy your detecting need's too!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Joe, it was fun but different. You know how the saying goes"there's no place like home" lol. I did see some places in Tennessee and Kentucky that I sure would like to hunt.ย 

ย I did get to go for just a little while at a park in Tennessee. I got a wheatie and the inside of a pocket watch there. I hated that I didn't get to hunt longer. It was a cool place.

• Like 1