The Gold Spot™ Scoops Have Arrived. No, Really, They Have!

The new Gold SPOT™ Treasure Scoop portable gold pan.  (So have the SAGA Swing Assist Guide Arms, but I am waiting for some nylon nuts and bolts to arrive.)

This unique tool is designed to increase your recovery speed of detected nuggets.  When you give the scoop a little shake and agitation gravity causes the heavy gold to be channeled into the recessed bowl in the bottom of the scoop; the "Gold SPOT."  When you start dumping dirt into your hand to isolate the nugget, the trough of the recessed bowl ramps up and channels any gold towards the riffles.  The riffles hold the nugget, as the lighter material spills over the tops of the riffles into your hand.

Ever cleaned out a crack in bedrock and the material in your scoop is setting off your detector but you're having  a difficult time locating that little speck of gold?  Add a little water to the material and you have the fastest most convenient portable gold sniping pan ever.

I was prompted to redesign the standard conventional scoop that has been around for over 30 years because with the popularity  of the Minelab Gold Monster 1000, smaller gold is really hard to isolate with a standard scoop.

Included with every Gold SPOT™ is a plastic lanyard and EZ on/off security clip.  How many scoops have you lost?  Well not this one.  The security clip is designed to allow you to always keep your scoop "at the ready" and be able to remove it and replace it in seconds using only one hand.  See the video.

The G SPOT comes in Green and we have a limited number of Yellow.  I'm pretty sure you are going to love the unique features of some of the innovations I have incorporated into this scoop.  Looking forward to your comments.

The G Spot Scoop:  Retail Price $17, discounted price, $14.95 or 2 for $27 plus s&h. 

Thanks! Message me with questions.  Or email docsdetecting@gmail.com
Doc

This is the load I had waiting for me after it cleared customs. 20200605_135728.jpg.744651e2785db6943553f61d7d48c678.jpg

20200606_162515small.jpg

• Like 5