For Sale Gold Mining Claims For Sale In Alaska

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By HotSauce
      Another 1.4 Gram gold nugget from California , same weight as the other listed, would make nice earrings. 95 bucks includes shipping.

• By HotSauce
      A nice 1.4 Gram gold nugget form the Sierra foothills of California , famous Motherlode Region.  95.00 Dollars includes shipping

• By mh9162013
      This is a brand new, never opened set of ML80 headphones that came with the Vanquish 540 Pro Pack. I'm asking for $90 shipped (OBO).

Selling to buyers in the lower 48 only and I accept Paypal.

• By Jim in Idaho
      Newly re-conditioned original Wilfley brand gold recovery table. Runs smooth and quiet. I bought this as a basket case in early February fort somehting to keep me busy during the winter months. Has all the on-the-fly adjustments these tables are famous for, including speed, stroke length, and table tilt. Re-conditioning included a new deck, with frame, and rebuild of 2 bearings in drive unit, as well as stripping and repainting, with high-quality primer. Also, all new bolts and hardware, and new water control/feedbox. No shipping. Unit overall length is about 6'. Table length is 40" +/-.
      If you've been looking for one of these, you won't find a nicer one for the price. $2500 Price is firm, as I have about 200 hours into this. By the time a new owner picks it up, I'll have the discharge chutes/troughs finished and installed.

• By DB1000
      Saw them on Ebay for 750.00 Asking 650.00. Mint Cond. Also selling Regular DFX for 500.00 also in exc cond. AA battery holders, Charging transformers and batteries included. 

• By The Seeker
      I’m selling my Impulse AQ because I was never able to figure out which way to turn the pots/dials, it’s way too complicated for me. You need to have a 4th grade intelligence level to understand it and sadly I fall way short. It’s akin to rocket science for someone like me.
      The detector is used and has been sent once to FT for a faulty sensitivity pot. During transportation it’s always laying in the back seat so it doesn’t get banged up. Price is $1825 plus 3.9% PayPal fees shipped for everything pictured plus original box. Thanks for looking and HH.