The Worst Way To Start The Week...

This will be the only option to post an update, as I can't show anything but the sea bottom for today😒...

It happen too many times to prepare yourself, to check at least three times by day the wind radar, to follow the moon progress, to timing the tide for hunt in the right area.... 

When all the factors are aligned and you also find the expected conditions in the place you was avidly following...

This can happen....

Nothing...Absolutely nothing......💀

A coin, a fishing weight  and silence...so much silence to destroy the patience....

Now, being a so called "pro" (this only mean for me "no gold no bread") this really usual condition creates sorrow....

To be in the only good place to hunt around and find nothing else than a miserable coin can hurt to the soul..

In a way or another after years, all we are used to fill the calendar with more winning days than defeat days...

Funny thing is my curse of camera on my shoulders, as everytime I have with me the way to film the session, absolutely nothing relevant appears!đŸ’©

Black cross for today....💀

Cheers all of You!

perfect bottom.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 2

I know the feeling......sometimes the harder you try the less you find. Everything appears to line up and..........nothing.
Gold can be a cruel mistress đŸ˜©

But on average.......effort, timing and good functioning equipment will usually bring a smile 👍

• Like 3

Sorry to hear the conditions. Just part of the challenge.......

I was out yesterday, playing the tides..looked great on the online Live buoy's markers and was dropping fast. Winds looked ok but were high... Got there and there was so much boat traffic and winds ...It was bad waves from all. I tried..just a few targets. So rough I could not hear faint targets.Which is all I look for..deep faint's...At days end..It was a great "Washing Machine" workout...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I’m familiar with the washing machine conditions........spin cycle is usually the worse when that 4 foot wave sneaks up and says “ good morning”......😳

• Like 3

On 6/8/2020 at 12:32 PM, Skullgolddiver said:

This will be the only option to post an update, as I can't show anything but the sea bottom for today😒...

It happen too many times to prepare yourself, to check at least three times by day the wind radar, to follow the moon progress, to timing the tide for hunt in the right area.... 

When all the factors are aligned and you also find the expected conditions in the place you was avidly following...

This can happen....

Nothing...Absolutely nothing......💀

A coin, a fishing weight  and silence...so much silence to destroy the patience....

Now, being a so called "pro" (this only mean for me "no gold no bread") this really usual condition creates sorrow....

To be in the only good place to hunt around and find nothing else than a miserable coin can hurt to the soul..

In a way or another after years, all we are used to fill the calendar with more winning days than defeat days...

Funny thing is my curse of camera on my shoulders, as everytime I have with me the way to film the session, absolutely nothing relevant appears!đŸ’©

Black cross for today....💀

Cheers all of You!

perfect bottom.jpg

I have been there many times.Same situation.Sometimes after several Days only finding 2-3 coins!! and same Place suddenly getting gold ring out of nowhere! It's all depend on how much sand moves around and make the bottom of the sea like sh
.t.I usually tries several times with different Machines both PI and VLF,and nothing!!

• Like 1

My beach that produce so much from the day before produced practically nothing also.  One iron hoop earring and one penny for over 2 hours.  I even went to the 15 inch coil.  Sometimes things are just pitiful.

Better hunting next time.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

My beach that produce so much from the day before produced practically nothing also.  One iron hoop earring and one penny for over 2 hours.  I even went to the 15 inch coil.  Sometimes things are just pitiful.

Better hunting next time.

Yesterday, unless few more targets, It was even worst ....

Found a real dreamland with red clay and 2 cm of sand above...

Found the way to keep the Tdi quiet around 17uS-full gain and almost zero treshold...

After 4 hours...Nothing more than coins and flying aluminium...

In some places, I was forced to turn on GB due to hot rocks sounding like targets...

Luckily I'm used to this sh.....:-)

rocks.jpg

tdi on red.jpg

• Like 4

Yes sir,

I too feel your pain!😞 Covid 19, and beach renurishment, have killed my finds!  The "silver lining" is that I've gotten to catch up on my "Forum" education!😁, and my "Honey Do" list!     🐕🏠😞       👍👍

• Like 3

This Year is not the time to go too far from home...

Due to reduced people's presence on the beach right now, the lockdown fear for lot of them will cause for sure a lot less finds in next seasons.

In my area the really old items are already gone forever...

This week I'm hunting a silent eroded paradise...But completely cleaned!

Fresh drops needed reeeeeeally sooon

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 9:55 AM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Sorry to hear the conditions. Just part of the challenge.......

I was out yesterday, playing the tides..looked great on the online Live buoy's markers and was dropping fast. Winds looked ok but were high... Got there and there was so much boat traffic and winds ...It was bad waves from all. I tried..just a few targets. So rough I could not hear faint targets.Which is all I look for..deep faint's...At days end..It was a great "Washing Machine" workout...

I sure understand the "Washing Machine" workout. Does anyone have moments of a sensation like you're still moving a little several hours later while standing on firm ground?

• Haha 1