Interview With The Tarsacci Inventor Dimitar Gargov

• The title was changed to Interview With The Tarsacci Inventor Dimitar Gargov

Thanks guys, we’re working on part 2

18 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Thanks for posting the interview Aaron!

Thanks for inserting the pic Steve 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dances With Doves said:

If I hunted  the wet salt sand I would want one.

You might want one more if you hunt in iron and hot ground 😊

I have been tempted but it is just hard to justify the cost delta against other capable single frequncy (multi selectrable) vlf detectors in the market place today.  Even if I concede it has superior salt/mineralized ground performance vs. other Multi F detectors, is that really worth the $600 - $800 premium.  Compared to Deus, probably a no brainer, but there is no way I would buy a Deus at its retail price today nor any other VLF north of $1000 today.

I knew you'd break before I would - Steve.  Ha, ha.  Didn't stop me from perusing the Tarsacci offerings out there.  :laugh:

I already have the piggy bank reserved for a couple other machines for this summer.  If it doesn't all work out to plan, perhaps I'll take the dive. :wink:

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

I understand Chase, however you also need to understand the Tarsacci. It cannot be compared to a VLF, because it is not a VLF. It also does not run like a VLF. Nor is it a pulse induction. However it has a lot of the characteristics of the two. Actually, the Tarsacci should compared to the higher dollar detectors like the GPX, CTX and ATX. However, we understand the bottom line $$$$, and that’s what we all look at first.
Those of us who have been running one for the past year and who have taken the time to learn and run one can testify to that. It’s not like any or machine you’ve ran before, though those who have P.I. experience catch on quicker. Also because of its technology it should not be compared to a machine half its price, simply due to the fact machines half its price cannot do what the Tarsacci can do.

Appreciate your interest!

• Like 1