Moving On With Other Detectors When AQ Is Not Available Outside The Us

5 minutes ago, PPP said:

Thanks a lot for your advise and guiedlines! Then i'm going to wait for an AQ in the future and skip buying TDI! In some way it is good that those whom going to buy the AQ Limited Edition with lot of functionality lacks,going to test the machine and rapport how it performs and then when the final unit comes to market we can decide if it is Worth buying or not!Cheers 

I like to joke trying to be as funny as I can, but also transparent...

I use detectors to bring home some money. (A dream for some people to do it like a work, a nightmare for others when You have childs and bills to pay: just a fact of different life's situations).

Doing this with big motivation, push You to find the better solution in terms of quality for money.

In over 15 years I'm still looking for the "perfect tool" to get the job done.

After some Years, an old technology will be naturally outdated and this will be the case of TDI against the AQ.

I don't know the man, I don't even know his face, but I believe in Alexander Tartar like the person that will add something new to the game, if not a total game changers for Us.

All the Best!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am sure somebody will be doing tests of the TDI versus AQ and publishing results very early in this process, so waiting a short time may help settle it for you. I very much sympathize with your frustration. All the manufacturers generally irritate me to the point of serious distraction at times. Or should I just say they piss me off!:laugh: I got so tired of heavy ergonomic disasters being foisted on us, that I sold my GPZ 7000 and Garrett ATX both in a fit of passive aggressive anger, and swore to never buy such heavy beasts ever again. I don’t care how well they actually work, these five, six and seven pound detectors have to go away and be replaced by lighter, more ergonomic designs with as much or more power.

This long wait for the Fisher Impulse AQ has been particularly frustrating, since it offers so much that I have been waiting for. First Texas is without a doubt the slowest moving company in the industry.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

To be a fly on the wall in El Paso,

• Haha 1

👍👍

20200609_132743.jpg

• Like 1