Nox Gets Me On The Board

Even though I was  hunting only waist deep water, the 25mph winds coming  with 10 miles  of fetch to the other end of this lake made it a  little tough concentrating.Plus  this cove  had metal walls which made the waves act like a bathtub.  I was hunting with my buddy Dancing Dave  who had the At gold.I got 1small stained 10k  ring with blue  stone,1 silver ring,a merc,a  rosie,a 1960 Washington quarter,buffalo nickel,6 wheats,lures,plus 2 junk jewelry .Dave got a silver ring. I called him over  for the merc but he only heard a iron grunt with  his small coil.All the older coins were deep in this pounded spot. I also dug many deep  older memorials.  I was not going to bring the Gmx   here because  it is to  trashy and I  wanted silver.My silver count for the year is 65 ,Gold count only one. I Was hunting  park 1 mostly.Hunted park 2 and had a 7 1/2  birdshot  stuck in chicken wire against scoop.The  Nox is a  fantastic machine.

• Like 3

Great hunting and next time please show a picture, it just makes it more fun to see what you got.

Good luck on your next hunt!