Saga™ Swing Assist Guide Arm Available At Your Favorite Dealer Now

Doc

I'm not going to bore you with the details of the first attempt.  Valuable exercise because the New SAGA™ really is exceptional, if I don't say so myself.  If you currently use a Swing Arm, you will throw it away when you use this one. 

• No more breakage at the pivot point where Swing Arms attach to the detector.  The SAGA™ is designed with a pivot point that allows for the typical movement that allows you to swing the arm out and away from the detector, but it also is designed with a rotating Pivot Joint that allows for up and down movement of the arm.  This eliminates breakage, but it also gives you better control over the coil on your detector.  (Watch the 2nd video start at 6:30 minutes)

• No more wishing there was a Swing Arm that would fit your detector with it's weird shaped rod (SDC2300).  Nothing could be more weird than the upper part of a GPZ7000, yet look at the picture to see how well it fits even that weird shape.  The unique design of the attachment base, allows you to easily attach it to regular round rods, or irregular shaped large rods, depending on how you thread the UV resistant rubber straps.

496803835_20200405_134248(1008x756).thumb.jpg.2aea0804da56d426cd654fcc370c7e9b.jpg

• No more trying to store the arm, if you need your hand to do something else.  The SAGA™ has a proper storage clip.

• Feel like detecting without the Swing Arm for a while?  No worries!  Push a button remove the rod and handle from your detector and stow it away until you decide to use it again.

583664747_20200405_134242(1008x756).thumb.jpg.5edab03f5d8e26bf6eaef2f483e33a8d.jpg

• You're a tall person and you like the rod long,  or you're a short person and like the rod short?  Got you covered.  You can easily trim the rod to the perfect length then glue the handle on with the included 1 ounce tube of silicone sealant.

If you have never used a Swing Arm, well, you are spending a lot of energy swinging one handed and you are unnecessarily stressing one side of your body, your arm, neck, and shoulders.

When you take a walk, do you use both legs or do you hop on one?  If you are hopping around all day, that one leg is getting mighty tired.  That's why using your muscles bi-laterally helps fight fatigue and strain.  Not only that, but you will never have so much control over your detector.  You will execute perfectly level controlled swings effortlessly, when you are using both hands.

1121637436_20200405_134156(1008x756).thumb.jpg.5f0d877275aedac2f8c2af9bfe5ed70a.jpg

Watch the videos to better understand the unique design of the Swing Assist Guide Arm.  It's the last Swing Arm you will ever need, or want!

Retail $74.94  Discounted Introductory price $59.95 plus s&h

Watch the videos below.  On the second video go to around 6:30 minutes mark to see the kind of control the SAGA™ gives you over your detector.

Call your favorite dealer today!  Thank you for your patience and all of your suggestions.

Doc

• Like 3

Well done Doc.

I still don't know what to do with my long handle pick.  Maybe I would just use it as a marker until I need it.

Mitchel

21 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Well done Doc.

I still don't know what to do with my long handle pick.  Maybe I would just use it as a marker until I need it.

Mitchel

I take a 2 inch piece of webbing, about 9 inches long.  I fold about 2.5 inches of the webbing back over it's self and stitch the sides leaving a little pouch.  I slide a Super Magnet in the pouch and stitch it shut.  I stitch the sides first without the magnet, that way I only have the one side that I have to fight the magnet trying to jump onto the sewing machine needle.

So now I have a 2 X 2.5 inch pouch, and a 4 inch tail.  You take the tail and stitch it onto the shoulder of your harness.  Best to have another person person see where on your shoulder your pick should be positioned, and then put the magnet pouch there and stitch it on.  Now you put your pick on your shoulder and the magnet jumps up grabs the pick and holds it there.  I think I did a You Tube video on it.  Let me look.  Here it is.  Start at 4:45 it explains and shows the modification.

Doc

• Thanks 1

That's a good idea but the handle on the pick I prefer now is longer than a broom handle so if I use a swing arm I either get a smaller pick or lay mine down.  A friend who has the same pick lays it down but sometimes leaves them in the field.  

Your swing arm would give maximum control to the coil which is one of the things JP stresses when detecting with the 7000.