Return To The Kennedy Half Park

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā IĀ Finally got back to the parkĀ where i found the Kennedy Half in February! Went with the AT Pro again, but i had the 5x8 stock coil on this time! I haven't used it nearly enough! Ā The 8.5x11 is waiting for a new coil cover, so itĀ was a no go!Ā  It was still very steamy out, but i managed to find enough good targets to keep me on task!Ā  Now when i say "good" targets,Ā  they are not of the caliber that most of you post!Ā  Ā But that's the hand I'm delt, living where i do!Ā  Ā The beachesĀ  haveĀ been very lean as of late, and i needed to get myĀ legs, ears, and brain,Ā back to huntĀ mode!

I thought i foundĀ a nice chunky silver religious pendant within the first five minutes!šŸ„³Ā  Ā But after cleaning a little, it was just plated pot metal!šŸ˜žĀ  Oh well, at least that got my heart pumping!Ā  Ā I detected a little over two hours, and the legs andĀ sunlight started to faulter! It was a decent hunt! And i have alot more ground to cover there! Even if only to retune my body and senses, until the beaches liven up a little! Next hunt there will be with the Knox!šŸ‘šŸ‘

20200611_195815.jpg

20200611_201106.jpg

20200611_205739.jpg

• Like 6

For only a couple of hours are you sure that you didn't use a backhoe and a sluice.

That is a lot of digging.

Good hunt and good luck on your next outing.

• Haha 1

šŸ˜‚Yeah, some of the targets were multiples! It got to be a little taxing towards the end! But no pain, no gain! The heat was worse than the kneeling!šŸ„µĀ  The next outing may be this morning! Before my legs seize up!šŸ˜‚Ā  Ā  šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Like 1

The lower right-hand corner of the good finds photo has my interest.Ā  Would you mind snapping a better picture of just those, or short of that just describing them?Ā  The largest of the three looks like one of those lucky or advertising tokens composed of a coin (penny?) press-fit into an aluminum hollowed out disc.Ā  I actually have a couple of those from childhood but have yet to find one with a detector.Ā  What kind of TID(s) did the AT Pro show with that one?

Ā 

• Like 2

It comes up 90-92 in pro zero air test!Ā The next is an aluminum token?, don't know yet where from! Rang up 81!Ā The third says Mexico, rang up 78!šŸ‘šŸ‘

20200612_105037.jpg

20200612_105054.jpg

20200612_111050.jpg

20200612_111117.jpg

20200612_111144.jpg

20200612_111134.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1