New Video Series About Nuggets Of A Lifetime

And

On 6/13/2020 at 8:50 PM, Tom Slick said:

Excellent Video! I really appreciate you sharing it with us. I'm looking forward to your next video. 

thank you!

On 6/13/2020 at 12:49 AM, dgatleyDP said:

And - Very well done video!

Your production methods are very professional, which leads me to believe you are a professional.  Thanks for your efforts and we all look forward to your future productions.  Keep it up!

Thank you. I'm far from being professional. I make the videos in my free time. Therefore I'm quite slow and can't provide so many videos like pro-youtubers. And I'm really a lousy cameraman 🙂, but the new cameras have excellent image stabilization etc. so it looks quite good without much experience. I spend a lot of time editing, I love it, to combine good footage with good music to a story and optimize the image quality etc... And it's the icing on the cake, if you guys enjoy my videos, that's really a pleasure for me!

I work as an optical engineer at Leica Geosystems (Hexagon), i.e. I design optics for industrial cameras and optical metrology systems, Laser Scanners etc.... So I have for sure an interest in camera technology. But that's all, my profession has in common with my videos 🙂.

• Like 2

On 6/13/2020 at 3:10 PM, schoolofhardNox said:

Very well done. Congratulations and good luck on your new series.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

The interview with Steve is done. It was great, thanks again, Steve!

It will take some time to edit it, but I give my best 🙂

• Like 1

Your interest in gold comes at a superb time for so many people and I hope to see more of the gold videos.  The good thing is, there are many famous nuggets out there and certainly a few bigger ones too.  I expect you'll be doing this series for quite some time.  Thanks also for asking those important questions, as the feeling and emotions overcoming ones body and mind is an amazing feeling.  Wishing you luck on your future endeavors And and thanks for allowing us to see through your eyes and camera.

4 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Your interest in gold comes at a superb time for so many people and I hope to see more of the gold videos.  The good thing is, there are many famous nuggets out there and certainly a few bigger ones too.  I expect you'll be doing this series for quite some time.  Thanks also for asking those important questions, as the feeling and emotions overcoming ones body and mind is an amazing feeling.  Wishing you luck on your future endeavors And and thanks for allowing us to see through your eyes and camera.

Thank you Gerry! In fact my interest in gold startet 15 years ago and since than, I spent most of my free time out prospecting. It's what I love to do the most. My interest in videography startet later, because I took occasionally footage of our adventures in the creeks.

I'm glad, that you like my direction of questioning. It's exactly my intention, to also capture the emotions and the way of thinking. It's not only fascinating, it's also very helpful to know, how successful prospectors think. Because in my experience, the mind set is one of the most important key factors in prospecting. We are way more driven by emotions, than we are aware in the situation... And if we know that, we can cope with it and try to be more rational and smart. I always say: The nugget doesn't bother if I'm angry, when I don't find it 😉

• Like 1