The Nugget Hunters Hawaiian Challenge

Jeff and Gary accept the Hawaiian's Challenge !!!!

Tim ( Blue Lead Gold Productions ) and JC (The Minin Hawaiian) have Challenged Jeff (Smithsgold) and Gary ( Two Toe's ) to see who can find the most Gold Nuggets !!! Detector's ready lets get to finding those elusive Gold Nuggets.

Gary and Tim are using there White's TDI's. Jeff is running his White's Gold Master VSat and JC is running his Garrett AT Max.

if you enjoyed the video don't worry I'm hearing talk of a rematch !!!!!

Thanks for watching

• Like 2

Great video Jeff, thanks for posting!

On 6/12/2020 at 9:01 AM, Smithsgold said:

Jeff and Gary accept the Hawaiian's Challenge !!!!

Tim ( Blue Lead Gold Productions ) and JC (The Minin Hawaiian) have Challenged Jeff (Smithsgold) and Gary ( Two Toe's ) to see who can find the most Gold Nuggets !!! Detector's ready lets get to finding those elusive Gold Nuggets.

Gary and Tim are using there White's TDI's. Jeff is running his White's Gold Master VSat and JC is running his Garrett AT Max.

if you enjoyed the video don't worry I'm hearing talk of a rematch !!!!!

Thanks for watching

Looks like you’re all having a great time other than the heat and poison oak.   I had to chuckle when one of the Hawaiian guys was sitting in the poison oak and didn’t know it.   I have done that myself with an itchy outcome, hopefully no one came down with poison oak.

Jeff is moving rocks and digging without gloves, he must have well seasoned hands. 

I look forward to your next video. 

Brian.