Fisher Impulse AQ Limited - First Impression

10 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The included headphones, remind me of my old Gray Ghosts...

fisher-impulse-aq-limited-headphones.jpg
Fisher Impulse AQ Limited headphones

I'm glad the headphones are in black!

I hate that Yellow stuff saying people "helloooo look at me please"!

• Like 4

Glad to hear you've got one Steve and ready to go! So far... all reports... Sound Good !

Great looking machine Steve and from your description it sounds even better than it looks. Looking forward to your Lake Tahoe report when you go on Monday.

• Like 1

I have about 45 on my list at present. Due to the slow ramp-up of production I am reviewing as units become available to ensure a good mix of experience and geography, it is not necessarily first come - first serve, but I am adding names at the bottom of the list so that once production ramps up I can just go down pretty much in order.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know Steve H. Is a happy camper with his new toy !! Get it Wet Steve!!!! And good luck and Congratulations with your new AQ, we're waiting for your test reviews in anticipation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

I have about 45 on my list at present. Due to the slow ramp-up of production I am reviewing as units become available to ensure a good mix of experience and geography, it is not necessarily first come - first serve, but I am adding names at the bottom of the list so that once production ramps up I can just go down pretty much in order.

Thanks for the update Rick!!

if by chance, what do not think, seeing the performance of the detector, did not complete 100. Would there be any possibility of shipping outside the United States?

35 minutes ago, Luis said:

si par hasard, qu'en pensez-vous, vu les performances du détecteur, n'a pas terminé 100. Y aurait-il une possibilité d'expédition en dehors des États-Unis?

No it is impossible due to the certification of the battery. It would be necessary to invest 100,000 USD in the certification of this few units battery which will be finally replaced in a few months.

• Like 1