Big Cigar Band..18k...15.6 Grams Size (us) 8 ...19 Plus Inch's

Crab pot pieces are perfect. A few years back I posted of a ring lost on a private pier. A young lady was pulling up a crab pot and she felt and saw it fly off. Well the rest of the story is that I've been there a few times and it is littered with crab pot pieces and nails from a deck replacement. All metal and dig the junk out was the only option but there is so much junk that I felt all I was accomplishing was to let the ring drop deeper into dug holes. So far I have not been able to get a tone other than iron tone / null depending on detector I've tried with. This is one of the very few lost rings I've chased with an excellent account of where it was lost within a square yard or two. Young lady was upset when it was lost, but is no longer with the fellow. She has more recently said that if it is ever found and she sees it, she will grab it, get on a jet ski and throw it out in the shipping channel where it won't be found. If the see through of the AQ in tone or mute is sufficient, then it may help in this ring's scenario.

• Like 1

Joe

Appreciate the videos......the AQ is some gun 👍

If possible, when you are videoing next can you approach the target from a few metres away and sweep normally over and past the target as if you didn’t know it was there.....
Thanks, Tony

• Like 2