Water Way Access

In most states you can't detector there. You can get permission. 

The lakes by me most people don't care if I'm in the water in front of there house detecting so I don't have a problem. 

• Like 2

Hi Yall,

I think you,re All right 😁 The Law seems to be rather arbitrary and decided by the highest rankin barr member in the room,as with most other "laws" for quite some time now. Possibly 1865ish🤷‍♂️ lol heck im mostly joshin. Seriously ive seen,heard numerous opinions and varies from state to state,even county to county or parish. Several yrs ago,the issue was being pressed in Louisiana and the legal opinion of the day was,If you strayed outside a marked channel,

You were trespassing,Without landowners written permission. There was a Redfishing tournament goin on and someone seen fit to disqualify the Winner as he,d plainly stated where he,d caught his fish,which was a spot historically known and fished by many but,with political an legal issues going on at the time,he was disqualified as violating good ethics rules of tournament by trespassing because he couldnt produce written permission. Neither could any others i imagine🤣 in se corner of state,its mostly all oil & gas leases of very large areas,and bayous are or were the highways to get Anywhere,forever it was generally considered if it was navigable by pirogue,you had Right to pass or travel or stop an fish as long as ya stayed in boat. Wealthy sportsman stepped in after crash of furmarkets and tookover and started fencing off bayous everywhere. The fencing got kinda shot down as Right to Travel prevailed. Then i saw the sports fishin cf. Im in Mississippi and ive seen issues on coast twixt state gov an folks who owned prop on beach but,a highway separated the prop and gov wanted to claim it. Not sure how that worked out. Jus here recently as i researched some myself,pertaining to the public beaches,i saw what appeared to b legit legal brief on Mississippi Riparian landowners on creeks,rivers and stated riparian landowners owned property to middle of waterway,public should be allowed thru travel but basically thats it,up to the landowners after that. 🤷‍♂️ i havent been bothered Yet but,i tend to keep low respectful profile and dont abuse dubious freedoms. As far as beaches,theyve not bothered me at all,im doin them a favor by removing garbage 🤣 i see some say theyd dig All conductive targets,im purty sure theyre not on a ms beach. Ive had to start forcing myself to Not do so. Just so i can see diff stretches of it🤣🤣 ive found few pieces of jewelry,buncha corroded up useless zincolns and oodles an smoodles of tiny to rather large pieces of aluminum an tin roofing/siding & whole and decayed alum cans,poptops pulltabs bottle caps of every design. Some sections the outright garbage isnt bad but the tiny as in every number available pieces of alum are Everywhere,i hadnt messed around on coast much since katrina took it out in 05 an theres been several not as bad since,i guess the metal is from storm damage and the resultant cleanup aftermath. Theyd jus start huge piles of Life on beaches for property owners to haul wreckage to,and theyd likely jus start bulldozing towards those piles,to b hauled off later,Except all the small stuff. Theres also large storm drains that run under highway an empty just off beach. If i think of all the huge warehouses that lined gulfport ship harbor i can see where lot of metal came from,most does seem aged. I admit its been dam good practice,ifn i can learn my lil 600 here,i should be able to walk the dog on a relatively clean beach. I Still dig All,Lol Till i Cherrypick like Steve mentioned in that Great thread i just reread last nite for 3rd time,Nickels & Pulltabs and Gold signals. If i only got 1 10k small ladies band for every 5 kellyco relic pouches ive filled with small pieces,id b even happier🤣 im not kiddin. I welcome a seasoned veteran of jewelry hunts to accompany me. Plz i beg of U,show me a Tell🤣. I really want to thank everyone of you for Whatever content you may have added to this site. I read it All. Yall can put the non ML,rs down on Garrett site,lol as i saw Steve lamenting over yest. Its All Good with me,Long as yer Honest. Im a big boy an mom told me sticks an stones will break bones but,Words will never hurt ya. Rip Mom,you tried. 😇 Seriously,Steve youve a great site,so fulla content,itd take years to learn on your own if Ever. Some content May smell lil bit but,Hey that adds character id say long as it didnt get vile or dishonest🤷‍♂️ ill post a few pics of my "Treasures"in morn. Gotta catch this tide,we may have lil breeze an wave action to remodel sum shoreline in nex few days👍👍 Bet yall didnt know the nox 600 had a flounder search program😉,as long as i can keep from bein stabbed shot or arrested fer trespassing its likely gonna b a Great day. H/T to All yall wise Geezers🏴‍☠️

IMG950095.jpg

170008446_118332736996111_6903948251744074220_n.jpg.4ace9b59ffdbfa4aff1d702196b373e3.jpg

20210616_062612.jpg

20210610_151036.jpg

20210615_065943.jpg

20210526_210306.jpg

20210526_084647.jpg

• Like 9

You Couldnt swing a dead cat,without it hitn on 1 a them thar lead bobbers🤷‍♂️🏴‍☠️😁 thats last 2 hunts approx 8-10hrs. Im gonna have to let my arms rest so ill b able to stick a few flatties on next set of darks now. Damifiknow how yall do it🍻. I literally just have to shut machine down an walk away,and here i was worrying about battery life🤣 dammed equinox is gonna be death of me👍👍

20210623_215105.jpg

• Like 3

Look's very familiar!😁 This was today at extra low tide! But that's for another story!👍👍

20210624_181912.jpg

• Like 3

Im very pleased with my nox 600,its just gitn better and better as i learn more about it,and locations. I decided to take lil break becuz of traffic people and noise on beaches here. Wx has been kinda crappy and i dont have waterproof hp,s yet,ive been using a set of samsung wired ear pieces that actually work as well as stock hp,s imho and are much cooler and length of wire seems to b just right for ease of use. Theyre the type that hang over an behind ear. I tried set of i-airpods but they had serious delay and i couldnt keep em installed in ear anyhow😁 i also figured out i needed to increase iron volume just a tad as id miss the 1st lil grunt lots of times,causing me to dig lots of extry bottle caps. Not a biggie but id just as soon not if ive a choice. Ive found Beach 1-2 with F2 setting of 1-2 with Tones 2-5 and Sensitivity from 18-22 w/regular emi and ground balancing to work pretty smooth on wet/dry sand and shallow very low salinity water. Oh i also run in Horseshoe or All metal mode. I also shortened shaft length 6" and was amazed at how coil seemed to drop few lbs of nose weight. Id had it fully extended thinkin i cud cover more area faster. Ofcourse i always will have to try all Hard and unorthodox methods of reinventing the wheel before tryin whats known to work,slowed my swing and started studying more on skinnin the very surface w/out ricochet or collisions. I kinda have played round with recovery speed but seems at least for this area Recovery speed 3 works best. Lol 1st nite i took off from beach i got to jonesin fer lil beep beep brrp action an hit yard here. Lol after the oh so trashy bch signals,just a half dz poptops and few screws nails and junk iron sig were a walk in park in exchange for Taco money i pickdup. Ive really wanted to hit creeks but with rain weve had theyve been runnin lil higher an hotter than usual so far. Im fairly patient tho,i also got roped into helpin with lil bulkhead an pier repair so,i may getthe coiltek 9x5 a lil sooner if any are available. After reading about i think 1 may make life even better at trashy bch. 👍👍 G'Luck to all of you. Sic semper tyrannis

• Like 1