Help Needed To Get Excalibur Part

Tony

Hello folks,

I have exhausted all avenues in getting this part for my Excalibur.

The US company will not send to Australia and not even to my US third  party address in the USA.

I am hoping someone in the US can order the part and forward to me in Australia.

The part is an Excalibur endcap with the CTX style fitting. It costs $70 plus shipping should be less than $20.

I can send funds up front via PayPal....$100 US should be plenty. I’m just asking if someone can take delivery of the part and send it on to Australia. My shipping address can be sent via PM. Just needs taking to your local post office.

I wouldn’t normally ask for this sort of help but I’m in a jam......and Excalibur needs this part urgently.

Steve....hopefully this arrangement is okay by you. Let me know if not.

Thanks in advance,

Tony

This is the part 

https://www.detectorrepair.com/index.php/store/ctx-3030-style-headphone-adapter-for-excalibur

Thanks Joe for your help.....really appreciated.

And yes, that part is exactly what I need. Single CTX headphone fitting into the Excalibur endcap.

Sending you a PM.

Tony 

B7716308-330E-4762-B8A0-6954FBA6C302.jpeg

12 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

I'm not going to let you spend that kind of money..I need to order some fittings I will order one for your endcap...can you give me a couple weeks to get it ready..I have a endcap made already just need the CTX fitting..and fit it...The picture is what your looking for correct ..single fitting. I borrowed the TDI from a friend who was very kind in mailing it to me from Connecticut..so I have a couple to do for him also...tides are off this week so we should be good.. should be about 50 us dollars shipped..

..IMG_3640f.jpg.ef498722fa5187babd7a54b9a909b684.jpg

Joe, are You using the M12 8 pin type to adapt a coil on the TDI bH?

If You have any suggestion for a good one I'm all ears 😉

20 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Now THAT’s what a forum is all about! Good on you Joe, I hope your gold take this year sets a record!! 👍🏼

Couldn't agree more Steve...….Joe has saved my Excal to fight another day !! :smile:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 11:44 AM, Skullgolddiver said:

Joe, are You using the M12 8 pin type to adapt a coil on the TDI bH?

If You have any suggestion for a good one I'm all ears 😉

Yes a M12-4 pin SS 3M brand, but not on the TDI BH, that one belonged to a friend and I just sent it back. I put them on my excaliburs...I also used the Sournia a few years ago..just like the AQ..but I liked SS better. 

Tonys endcaps 3rd picture, they are for the excalibur also so he can use a different set of HPs...

user8522_pic64687_1425054778 (2).jpg

21.jpg

20200701_172224.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ohhhhhhh.....they look damn nice 👍

Joe has saved me big time here.....my only other alternative was to have to buy the endcap WITH the crappy Koss headphones because that is how Minelab receive them from their supplier......Minelab do not have the single endcap part !!

Joe definitely da’ man........

• Like 4

• 9 months later...