New Carbon Shaft From Steveg Arrived!

Bash

Phillips_R -- THANKS!  🙂

Bash -- that is some terrific news; I just LOVE to hear that!  A full days' swinging, and your shoulder being relatively happy?  Makes my day!  🙂

Steve

• Like 1

7 hours ago, steveg said:

Phillips_R -- THANKS!  🙂

Bash -- that is some terrific news; I just LOVE to hear that!  A full days' swinging, and your shoulder being relatively happy?  Makes my day!  🙂

Steve

So posted a question to Steve.  Does any of Steve's users have the coils supports on their coils??/  Did you have to do any modifications to the lower rod or coil supports? 

Thanks Dave

3 hours ago, midalake said:

So posted a question to Steve.  Does any of Steve's users have the coils supports on their coils??/  Did you have to do any modifications to the lower rod or coil supports? 

Thanks Dave

I don't have coil supports on mine, but if the stock shaft fits ok with coil supports, then Steve's shafts should also.

I know some of my customers have asked this question, but I have not tried the supports myself.  Maybe someone will chime in...

Steve

• 1 month later...

謝謝你的客氣話。 我很難運到中國,因為運費很貴(大約65美元),而且我想您也必須支付進口稅。 我們還有必須克服的語言障礙!

如果您想和我談談這個問題,請告訴我。 可以通過steve@stevesdetectorrods.com與我聯繫。

謝謝!

史蒂夫
Xièxiè nǐ de kèqì huà. Wǒ hěn nán yùn dào zhōngguó, yīnwèi yùnfèi hěn guì (dàyuē 65 měiyuán), érqiě wǒ xiǎng nín yě bìxū zhīfù jìnkǒu shuì. Wǒmen hái yǒu bìxū kèfú de yǔyán zhàng'ài!

Rúguǒ nín xiǎng hé wǒ tán tán zhège wèntí, qǐng gàosù wǒ. Kěyǐ tōngguò steve@stevesdetectorrods.com yǔ wǒ liánxì.

Xièxiè!

Shǐ dì fū

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sounds like they work fine; I was pretty sure they did, but it's good to get confirmation.

Steve

Hey Digs,

I'm curious why not blue in the desert?? Enlighten me please!👍👍