New Carbon Shaft From Steveg Arrived!

Bash

Didn't know you were swinging a Museum Quality detector! šŸ¤£

Ā  Ā Isn't white cooler in theĀ desert?Ā It doesn't matter here, the humidity has me sweating,Ā no matter what color i wear! I bring extra shirts!šŸ‘šŸ‘Ā Ā 

Bye the way, i love the blue!!

7 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Isn't white cooler in theĀ desert?Ā It doesn't matter here, the humidity has me sweating,Ā no matter what color i wear!

Don't know if you said this as merely a joke, but particularly if you are in the sun, light clothing (white in particular) should be somewhat cooler, even in high humidity.Ā  Same thing with a vehicle -- white and silver reflect more sunlight than other colors.

Yes GB,

Ā  Ā  I wearĀ UV protective, light colored, quick dry, long sleeve shirts, when i hunt!Ā Pretty much year round!Ā And i would do the same anywhere else, with as much sun as we get!Ā  But the high humidity here, won't let the shirts dry very much at all! For me anyway! Hence the spares!

Ā  Ā And also, skin cancer sucks!! Because it often goes unnoticed!! Just as much as the rest of the cancer's that plague us!šŸ‘šŸ‘

Ā  Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

On 6/21/2020 at 10:22 AM, midalake said:

Ā 

So posted a question to Steve.Ā  Does any of Steve's users have the coils supports on their coils??/Ā  Did you have to do any modifications to the lower rod or coil supports?Ā 

Thanks Dave

I have Steve's CF shaft with a coil support / stiffener. Everything lined up fine. No modifications.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a counterbalance available for the stock shaft? Ā I know that does not sell more pretty carbon shafts but my shoulder struggles with the coil movement I feel. Iā€™ve shortened my shaft a few notches and I think it has helped a little but canā€™t help to wonder about a counterbalance effect.Ā 

1 hour ago, nickeldNdimed said:

Is there a counterbalance available for the stock shaft? Ā I know that does not sell more pretty carbon shafts but my shoulder struggles with the coil movement I feel. Iā€™ve shortened my shaft a few notches and I think it has helped a little but canā€™t help to wonder about a counterbalance effect.Ā 

You could try oneĀ  of these harness thingies. I bought one but haven't used it yet.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KWJR9EE/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_dROtFbDZJJKVP

Ā 

Man, that would have to be last resort. Iā€™ve seen them.Ā  I donā€™t even like using the cuff strap and on wireless headphones! Ā I like to set it down when digging and not be tethered.Ā I guess I couldĀ unbuckle it every time.
Ā 

Also not sure it is the weight on my shoulderĀ but the repeated short movements and load when reversing the direction of coil. The pain or this really more in my arm than in Ā my shoulder or joint. Sometimes elbow.Ā 

Have you tried switching arms? Ā I have gotten pretty good at swinging the coil with either arm.Ā 

• Like 1

2020幓8꜈3ę—„åœØAM1ē‚¹45分ļ¼Œå²č’‚夫čÆ“ļ¼š

č°¢č°¢ä½ ēš„å®¢ę°”čÆć€‚ęˆ‘å¾ˆéš¾čæåˆ°äø­å›½ļ¼Œå› äøŗčæč“¹å¾ˆč“µļ¼ˆå¤§ēŗ¦65ē¾Žå…ƒļ¼‰ļ¼Œč€Œäø”ęˆ‘ęƒ³ę‚Ø也åæ…é”»ę”Æ付čæ›å£ēØŽć€‚ęˆ‘ä»¬čæ˜ęœ‰å…‹ęœēš„čÆ­č؀障ē¢ļ¼

å¦‚ęžœę‚Øęƒ³å’Œęˆ‘č°ˆč°ˆčæ™äøŖ问题ļ¼ŒčƷ告čÆ‰ęˆ‘ć€‚åÆ仄通čæ‡steve@stevesdetectorrods.comäøŽęˆ‘联ē³»ć€‚

č°¢č°¢ļ¼

å²č’‚å¤«
XiĆØxiĆØnĒdekĆØqƬhuƠ怂WĒ’hěnnĆ”nyĆ¹ndōozhōngguĆ³ļ¼ŒyÄ«nwĆØiyĆ¹nfĆØihěnguƬļ¼ˆdĆ yuē65měiyuĆ”nļ¼‰ļ¼ŒĆ©rqiěwĒ’xiĒŽnnĆ­nyěbƬxÅ«zhÄ«fĆ¹jƬnkĒ’ushuƬ怂WĒ’menhĆ”iyĒ’ubƬxÅ«kĆØfĆŗdeyĒ”yĆ”nzhĆ ng'Ć iļ¼

RĆŗguĒ’nĆ­nxiĒŽnghĆ©wĒ’tĆ”ntĆ”nzhĆØgewĆØntĆ­ļ¼ŒqĒnggĆ osĆ¹wĒ’怂KěyĒtōngguĆ²steve @stevesdetectorrods.comyĒ’wĒ’liĆ”nxƬ怂

č°¢č°¢ļ¼

ShĒdƬfÅ«

I can't find such a perfect shaft in China! Ā I really want to have it!

• Like 1