We should guess like they do on The Price is Right.

Closest to the actual date without going over gets a free Impulse unlimited.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Badger-NH said:

We should guess like they do on The Price is Right.

Closest to the actual date without going over gets a free Impulse unlimited.

My "bid" is early 2023.

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

If Fisher had advertised at all, my list would be full at 100 in a week. As it is there is only this forum, one other and one FB group where folks can find out about it and how to get it. I’m not complaining, 50 people begging me about when they will get one are really quite enough for the moment!!

• Like 5

"50 people begging me about when they will get one are really quite enough for the moment!!" 

Thought you meant "bugging" instead of "begging" then realized it's the same thing! :laugh:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Rick Kempf said:

If Fisher had advertised at all, my list would be full at 100 in a week. As it is there is only this forum, one other and one FB group where folks can find out about it and how to get it. I’m not complaining, 50 people begging me about when they will get one are really quite enough for the moment!!

I represent that comment.😊

So the last I heard on these past posts there were 8 sold but not all delivered.  By now all eight should have been delivered.  Am I correct in thinking all eight are not going to be leaving feedback on this forum.  I don't follow other forums, just this one.  Is someone (who has an AQ in hand) posting finds, likes, dislikes, problems, concerns on the AQ limited on other forums.  Seems Joe and Steve are all I have seen feedback on.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

So the last I heard on these past posts there were 8 sold but not all delivered.  By now all eight should have been delivered.  Am I correct in thinking all eight are not going to be leaving feedback on this forum.  I don't follow other forums, just this one.  Is someone (who has an AQ in hand) posting finds, likes, dislikes, problems, concerns on the AQ limited on other forums.  Seems Joe and Steve are all I have seen feedback on.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

You forgot Mark. I follow the other forums, and no, no reporting anywhere else.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/forums/topic/12996-first-impressions-of-the-aq/

Just an FYI... I in no way obligated myself verbally or in writing that I would report in X amount of time or even at all. I agreed to the written terms of purchase and I signed a check. Any reporting I have done on the AQ has been of my own volition and nothing more.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=33673

• Like 2