6 hours ago, cudamark said:

I just drove through Ventura yesterday! If I had had the time, and had the AQ with me,, I would have stopped in and played a while!

Yes but only with the AQ and nothing else!!! Hahaha

5 hours ago, Sting Ray said:

I am guessing the next logical shipment of the next AQ or 2 will go to Florida.  ...if not there already.   

Well I live in Florida, 12 minutes from the beach and I’m leaving the porch light lit all night just in case one comes my way. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, cudamark said:

Unless you bought several batteries (at $200 a pop) you're not going to be hunting all night with the AQ limited. I got just 2 1/2 hours on my first charge, and Fisher says it only good for 3 1/2 when broken in.

I bought 2 batteries just to get me through a hunt. Sometimes I hunt for 9 or 10 hours, so I will change machines and go to the GPX to balance out my time. One thing for sure is the AQ does not compare weight wise to the GPX :laugh:. I charged both batteries and barely used one for some air tests. Then I put them back on the charger to freshen them up. Rested a couple of days and then charged them again and went for a hunt on Thursday. Each lasted me the 3 1/2 hours. Don't know if repeatedly touching up the charge did anything to get me the full amount the first time out or not, but they lasted. But when they go, they go fast! No time to delay in changing batteries, just do it right away. I'll post my first hunt in a thread today.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 8:39 AM, Rick Kempf said:

No units were shipped last week and none so far this week, so the total still stands at 8.

Maybe FT is now in the process of outfitting future releases with the improved power cable. 

• Like 1

I suspect unless Fisher planed for the unexpected it’s tuff getting parts and having people to assemble.   It’s affecting ML it seems too.  Max VA just drowned his 3rd Nox .... was told 6 weeks ... or maybe 3rd times not such a charm

• Like 3

I'm just worried that they are now able to produce the new version very shortly. I was thinking we would not see the final version before the spring/summer 2021, so I bought mine for my fall/winter hunts. I hope that's not the case since I believe we would all have waited if we knew it would be produced soon. Maybe 8 is all they will do and then the new ones come out. In that case I'm putting mine up for bid (only 1 of 8 known) for a meager starting price of $1,000,000.00 🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

I'm just worried that they are now able to produce the new version very shortly. I was thinking we would not see the final version before the spring/summer 2021, so I bought mine for my fall/winter hunts. I hope that's not the case since I believe we would all have waited if we knew it would be produced soon. Maybe 8 is all they will do and then the new ones come out. In that case I'm putting mine up for bid (only 1 of 8 known) for a meager starting price of $1,000,000.00 🤣

That’s sure not a worry for me. Make them tomorrow and I’ll buy one so I can bypass the “let’s fix this battery system ourselves” phase. I’d love to have one of only a handful of Ltd ever made... the more limited the better!

• Like 1