1 minute ago, Steve Herschbach said:

That’s sure not a worry for me. Make them tomorrow and I’ll buy one so I can bypass  the “let’s fix this battery system ourselves” phase.

If I get what I want for my selling price then I will buy you one 😄 Seriously though, I'm hoping I have some time on my beaches before everyone gets one. 7 hours  (2 batteries) is my minimum limit, so I'm not real disappointed about that. If it pans out for me, I too will get the new one and keep the other for a spare.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 3:19 PM, Rick Kempf said:

None released this week. The one sent back is with QA and hope to have some word next week.

Rick I believe battery life and waterproof depth should be major concerns for Fisher.   Is there any news on the subject  ???

Any new AQ Limited's going out ?   Or are we still at a halt ?

I apologize I've not been following as closely as I have earlier in the summer.  Neck deep landscaping a very large new yard from scratch. 

Last I was able to pick up was there were 8 LTD's out there, 1 had been returned and Fisher is/was looking into that. 

Joe was continuing to retrieve all gold rings lost on the East Coast with a combination of his tried and true Excal and the new AQ.

Steve was working the tahoe area -  

UtahRich - 

• Like 3

Thanks for the heads up Rick.  I take it there's 11 out in the field now.

Mike

Am I stepping on toes by asking what states they went to?  GaryC/Oregon Coast