10 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

So the last I heard on these past posts there were 8 sold but not all delivered.  By now all eight should have been delivered.  Am I correct in thinking all eight are not going to be leaving feedback on this forum.  I don't follow other forums, just this one.  Is someone (who has an AQ in hand) posting finds, likes, dislikes, problems, concerns on the AQ limited on other forums.  Seems Joe and Steve are all I have seen feedback on.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

As soon as I get a chance I will post my results here. My beaches are a 2 hour drive and  most of them turn a blind eye to detecting before opening at 8 or 9 AM. They are starting to restrict detecting during operating hours. So that means getting up at 3 AM, driving 2 hours and detecting for 3 hours max and then home. So I'm debating if I want to do that. Now if someone wants to buy me a beach house down there, then I will definitely post for everyone 😄 But seriously, I will try and get a hunt in soon, as well as trying a land hunt for low conductors just for kicks. Disclaimer: I have zero hours on the AQ, so don't expect too much...I'm figuring 30 or so gold rings would be acceptable on a first hunt 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I think we all appreciate any input from our form members that receive an AQ! And of course; Rick and Alexandre !!👍👍

I trust Steve to filter the other forums for pertinent information! I would be happy if you all could buy a beach house, with finds from the AQ!!

Good Luck! And Thanks!💍💍💍👍👍

PS:  SchoolofhardNox; NO beachhouse purchases, or any other "hard earned" money spent, where they are restricting beach detecting!😡👍👍 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Joe D. said:

PS:  SchoolofhardNox; NO beachhouse purchases, or any other "hard earned" money spent, where they are restricting beach detecting!😡👍👍 

If I get one right across from the beach though......Hmmmm. Then I can detect all night long and sleep during the day. 🥰

• Haha 1

I think if we all pitch in we can rotate the damn thing around all night long!  Can you sleep fifty people in one of those places?  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

As soon as I get a chance I will post my results here. My beaches are a 2 hour drive and  most of them turn a blind eye to detecting before opening at 8 or 9 AM. They are starting to restrict detecting during operating hours. So that means getting up at 3 AM, driving 2 hours and detecting for 3 hours max and then home. So I'm debating if I want to do that. Now if someone wants to buy me a beach house down there, then I will definitely post for everyone 😄 But seriously, I will try and get a hunt in soon, as well as trying a land hunt for low conductors just for kicks. Disclaimer: I have zero hours on the AQ, so don't expect too much...I'm figuring 30 or so gold rings would be acceptable on a first hunt 😉

I have a girlfriend who has a beach house in Ventura California, only one major problem

We don't have an AQ ! Life just isn't perfect.

• Like 1

Girlfriend/wife with beach house v having an AQ only........that’s a tough one ☝️ 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 6:16 PM, Whitbey said:

I have a girlfriend who has a beach house in Ventura California, only one major problem

We don't have an AQ ! Life just isn't perfect.

I just drove through Ventura yesterday! If I had had the time, and had the AQ with me,, I would have stopped in and played a while!

On 7/1/2020 at 4:35 PM, schoolofhardNox said:

If I get one right across from the beach though......Hmmmm. Then I can detect all night long and sleep during the day. 🥰

Unless you bought several batteries (at $200 a pop) you're not going to be hunting all night with the AQ limited. I got just 2 1/2 hours on my first charge, and Fisher says it only good for 3 1/2 when broken in.

• Like 1