New Fisher Impulse Gold Land Based Pi, What Features Would You Like?

It has Eric Foster Goldscan 5c DNA.

• Like 1

Im easy I would like at least 5k to SDC performence with 8-10 hrs of battery run time and a few coil options all in the fisher setup for under 2 K-I dont care about water proof either:wink: Mike C...:ph34r:

• Like 3

With everything I've heard / read about the AQ I'm hoping that Fisher will "have there ducks in a row" with an innovative gold machine and in tune with the general expectations of previous winners. Auto ground balancing in addition to manual. A fix for hot rocks, a smooth EMI resistant threshold, a small assortment of closed coils to start with (did anyone ever try hunting in scrub oak with an open coil) 🤢, lightweight and at least a 10 hour battery pack contained. I'm a corded kind of guy with earphones, but I'm sure many would want Bluetooth and also set up so we can use whatever brand we choose; Gray Ghost, Black Widow etc. No need for a fancy built in GPS or frivolous bells and whistles just power, stability and sensitivity. Perhaps some form of disc? Cost....If it is proclaimed to be the "best", lets see some good videos to validate this and stay in the $2000 range. Let's keep Fisher in business.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tboykin said:

auto GB with ability to momentarily lock for small target recovery

Do you mean "tracking Ground Balance"?  I realize that unfortunately different manufacturers sometimes use different terms from each other for the same function.  I think of "auto ground balance" to be the same as "Ground Grab", which is First Texas terminology but maybe others also.

Many arguments given here will be in the IMPULSE GOLD features...

Pulse delay between 2.5µs and 5µs probably, with strong current inside coil, the pulse delay not yet confirm... 😉   

Response in 1 or 2 month, after the tests on field of the last version.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

a pulse delay of under 5uS with ground tracking and the ability to use mono, DD and AI coils would be a huge bonus! 

• Like 1