V3i And Vx3s Being Unloaded On The Used Market In Ungodly Numbers Lately

Maybe it's just in my neck of the woods, but I'm seeing Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Treasure Classifieds, and EBay with more of these for sale than I've ever seen before. I have to believe it's due to the past and present releases of waterproof and multifrequency models. That and what seems to be a discontinuation of the VX3 for a dwindling supply of certain components. Just a note to anyone who might've wanted one to keep your eye out. Some pretty good deals to be had. To me it's still a relevant and awesome platform. The V3i remains my number 1 go-to even after having machines like the XP Deus and presently having machines like the Equinox 800 and CTX-3030. Aside from the CTX you're really not going to get as much target information from any other machine. For those that hunt in places where there are a lot of deeper isolated targets that warrant some interrogation it's hard to imagine a better machine at the moment. I've seen some sales that include the wireless headphone and several coils like the Ultimate 13 go for $500. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ☠ Cipher said:

I've seen some sales that include the wireless headphone and several coils like the Ultimate 13 go for $500.

Is the $500 pricetag (with options and accessories listed) for the VX3 or V3i?  When I was watching Ebay prices (not in the last month, though) it was typical that the VX3 would sell about $200 less than the V3i.  Some of that may have been provided accessories, but like used automobiles those things tend to get more stronly depreciated than the main unit, in my experience.