New Eq 600 Owner From 705

CaptainCoinSpill

Hello all!!  Long time stalker on the boards here...and I believe this has been the best source of info for me.  I have been detecting since 1992 when I got a 1235-x for my 13th b day!  I didn’t detect for quite a few years but really got back into it the last 5 years.  I had an at pro, prizm 5 that I still have as a back up.  I got a 705 a year and a half ago and really broke thru with that machine.  About a month ago I traded for in for a EQ 600 and simply love this machine...best I’ve had by far.  I’m still trying to work thru the multi IQ difference that I addressed in another post (5mhz crushing multi in depth).  I’ve already hit 7 wheaties and one at 10”.  Anyways sorry for rambling and HH!!  Mike

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums.

I have a Multi Kruzer and got it for the 5khz for deep silvers but finding myself hunting more at 19khz as it fairs better in heavy iron.

Don't you have better performance in MIQ mode? Buddies here have the 800's and find the multi performs better.

• Like 1

Welcome Captain!

DP is certainly the best source of quality detecting info I've found!  Lot's of signal, and very little noise!

~Bash

Welcome Captain! New here myself. I think that it's cool that you were 13 when you first started. I started when I was young too. Welcome also to the Equinox club- I think that it is a great multi-purpose detector. 

Hello again Captain,

Now you're "cookin' with gas"! Thanks for the intro, and we will now be "seeing" you around!👍👍

Thanks guys 🙂 and yes I’ve been passionate about detecting most of my life.  If I was the only person left on the planet...I’d still spend my time detecting!  First time with a multi MHz machine but I’m getting there...slower than I thought because I’m typically a very fast learner.  I 100% believe I made the right choice because the EQ 600 is a straight beast!

• Like 1